The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

That's even better. You like her, not her vagina. It's hard to find chick's that are that worthwhile.
Yeah, I haven't met very many girls that I simply liked like her. I'm hoping she'll introduce me to her vagina, but I'm not in a hurry. On the other hand, a friend of mine is currently explaining to me what I'm going to suffer through during the two-hours-ten-minutes that will be the second Twilight movie. I hope she's testing me, because this is a real show of dedication here.

When we were ice-skating. The rest of the time, every time I thought of doing it she had her hands in a position where it would have been awkward to do so. I hope to push my luck further next time.

That movie WAIF you are going to see is will be torture.I haven't seen it but that type of movie looks very gay.Why not bring her to a store or something instad of watching Twilight.A sports event is also better or a concert.Also do some more ice-skating with her.

no, you take advantage of mushy moments in the film and get some boob action.

im seeing this myself, not cuz i like it, but for the epic lulz/to ridicule it out loud in the theatre.

Nothing, I had no regular coffee and brewed this gingerbread coffee earlier and seriously feel so fucking ill. Either that or am having withdrawls from something.

this fucking blows

Okay, I now regret getting a guitar with a Floyd Rose. Took for-fucking-ever to restring the bastard. I love that guitar, but not that bridge.

Okay, I now regret getting a guitar with a Floyd Rose. Took for-fucking-ever to restring the bastard. I love that guitar, but not that bridge.

I had a Floyd Rose on my last guitar and fucking hated it. I have a Jackson now with a regular bridge where the strings just go through the back.

I plan on getting rid of my current Jackson(sick of the look/style) and getting an SG.
gibsonsg2002012800ce3.jpg

I had a Floyd Rose on my last guitar and fucking hated it. I have a Jackson now with a regular bridge where the strings just go through the back.

I have an RG with a hardtail. Never gives me shit. String changing takes 10 minutes and I can change tunings without worrying. My next guitar will have a hardtail, no doubt. I do love the locking nut on my Schecter, though. Not tuning for weeks = awesome.

My experience with SGs is that they're really no fun to play, and very slow. I would go with a Les Paul, tbh.

I think people should be allowed to decide for themselves if they want to commit suicide or not, but still if I saw someone about to jump from a bridge I would try to stop him.

I introduced my step brother to Jesu the other day when we were Christmas shopping and he's rather fond of them at this point. He tried showing my parents his favorite song of theirs, "Silver", and my step mother commented to my father, "Our children enjoy noise."

It was pretty disheartening to see his disappointment. I love the little guy to death at this point and he really cares what my parents think about everything. It always sucks to see him get shut down.