The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Studying for a couple history tests, which is especially hard since I saw Inglourious Basterds last night and am now totally disoriented in terms of historical facts.

So, I just went to 7-11, which is 1 full minute at most away from our house, to get a pack of cigarettes. The guy that works overnight's knows me from routine, and he asked if I have a job. I said "no" obviously, so he handed me an application and told me to come back at 8am and talk to the manager and I should have a job right away. :)

Congrats! That's awesome of him to look out for you.

I'm definitely excited, guys. After the thing that just happened I could use something to occupy my time and to positively effect me. The bad shit is getting old, so life is bound to deal me some cards already.

I'm also about to go to this recycling place that's hiring. My bassist works in a restaurant supply store that his parents own, and the recycling place right next door is hiring. He just called me and told me that they came by asking if they know anyone that needs a job and he quickly referred me. Sweet!

I'm doubtful since I haven't read anything about it in the newspapers, but at the same time I wonder why someone would ever start a rumour like that.

I'm waiting for my gf to get up so we can go shopping. I'm getting hungry. One of the things she does that really gets me, though, is when we go out or something, she saves her food. Then, it sits in the fridge for fucking DAYS and she'll never touch it again. Every single time she puts something in there 'for later', I have to throw it away. If I eat it, she gets mad. If I don't, it gets thrown out. WTF?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwjg8IQyuxw

"Geoffrey Longnesth and Brian Flang..smythe"

A lone soul at night sits and bays at the moon
Though sometimes he's a man it's a Pentagon
Shogun blasts as he runs with the wind
But he just can't win it's the Pentagon

And now don't know how but it's happening to me
Got the love from above but it's happening to me

Black cloud hang and it just won't leave
though be tries to believe it's a Pentagon
Hard to conceive and he wants to perceive
but he's destined to grieve it's the Pentagon

Now don't know but it's happening to me

I can't turn back now

Stories unfold but they've all been told
When he sold his soul to the Pentagon
And to end his life though the silver is old
He will reach his goal by the Pentagon

And now don't know how but it's happening to me

Tell me one more time
It's alright
I can't turn back now
Cause it's the sign of the wolf

I'm waiting for my gf to get up so we can go shopping. I'm getting hungry. One of the things she does that really gets me, though, is when we go out or something, she saves her food. Then, it sits in the fridge for fucking DAYS and she'll never touch it again. Every single time she puts something in there 'for later', I have to throw it away. If I eat it, she gets mad. If I don't, it gets thrown out. WTF?

A few of my family members were like this so we came up with the three day rule:

If the food "saved for later" isn't eaten within three days (and trust me, we all pay attention), it's up for grabs.

I am at school in the library and my class is watching a pathetic movie. and I am on one of the computers. I am also enjoying the sound of the keyboard as I'm typing *tap**tap**tap* because it brings me happiness and joy. also my feet are sweaty because I was in a rush this morning and I didn't put any socks on. and there is 5 minutes of school left so that makes me happy. :D
and yeah...

I am at school in the library and my class is watching a pathetic movie. and I am on one of the computers. I am also enjoying the sound of the keyboard as I'm typing *tap**tap**tap* because it brings me happiness and joy. also my feet are sweaty because I was in a rush this morning and I didn't put any socks on. and there is 5 minutes of school left so that makes me happy. :D
and yeah...

If by "yeah..." you mean that you owe us a picture, I agree.

GOD MOTHER FUCKING SHIT ASS PISS FUCK DICK BITCH SHIT SHIT DAMN IT!

I put a new fuel gauge into my truck. Now it won't start, and it's not the battery. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK! A guy from class is gonna come pick me up so we can go fuck with it in about 45 minutes. FUCKING FUCK FUCK! It was just a fuel gauge, so this doesn't make sense.

EDIT: PISS! I left my iTunes on all day, so now it looks like I love Destruction way too much on Last.fm. Went from like 10 plays to 137, haha.