The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I'm about to lay down. I'm super tired for some reason. I got out of school an hour late today. The security guard came by and said he was having issues with his car, so I tested the alternator (as this was the most likely cause of the problems he listed) and it was pretty much shot. So he went down and got a new one and I put it on for him. The appropriate time frame listed to do that (on AllData) was 65 minutes. I managed to do it in 55 or so. :)

Get a round wooden table with wooden stools and a light hanging over the center, preferably torchlike. Decorate the walls with Manowar posters and other such things which are both metal and suitable for D&D. Set up a good sound system, too.

I do have an old stereo, but the volume knob doesnt work. I need to see if radio shack or some shit has a remote that will work.

We call the room the rape room right now. the guy before me had a sound room and its quiet as hell down there. lol

I'm more or less doing a research paper on the collision course of religion and social issues.