The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

About half way through filling out a job application for best buy when the power flickers off. Drinking vanilla coke and listening to Macabre while I try to get the damn thing to load.

Devasya Chāyā;8732490 said:
I'm more or less doing a research paper on the collision course of religion and social issues.

You're still in school right? That seems quite a bit.

Playing Rise of Nations.

I'm about to go to school. I fucking love this program. So much hands on shit. I really think being a mechanic is my calling. This term is just electrical basics, but next term there's another electronics class and, in place of gen ed classes, manual transmissions. It's going to be an awesome term.

Getting a huge head start on my creative non-fiction that I have to write for English class.

Trying to find something to do to fill the gaping void of my life. Today was a sad day for me. The Clash is doing a pretty good job, though.

I watched the first two season of that one. The first season was excellent and then the second was seriously mediocre.

I'm about to go to school. I fucking love this program. So much hands on shit. I really think being a mechanic is my calling. This term is just electrical basics, but next term there's another electronics class and, in place of gen ed classes, manual transmissions. It's going to be an awesome term.

I can't wait to get my Mechanical Engineering degree and specialize in cars.