The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ṭ̸̨̫͖̮͔̙̙̄̄ͦͬ͒ͫͅh̰̳͓̖͗ͭ̊͛ͩ̎̓e̻͍͚͖ͣ͑̉̚͜͠͡ ͉̭̊̔̄̆̉͋ͯ͘̕c̤̦̯ͪ͊̈̿̇͑ͧ́́͢ȁ̦̬̩̱͓̝̭̼̃͆͛̐ͦn̶̠̮̜͎̏͜ć̝̪̱͔̩̭̬̦̓̊̾̔̆̌e͎̪͈̗̓r̶̶͓̜̝͗̔̎͊͐́ͩ͡ ̴̧͚̗͇͖͓̜̖ͦͫ̐͐̀̏̚k̙̳ͤ̏͒͡i̤͉̲̣͉ͥ̑̽̌l̢͍̱̤̠̩̞̃̄ͨ̏ͧ̄́͘ḷ̸̴̭̳̮̼ͪ͊̊ͩi̡̩̙ͦ̉̾̆̀ňͮ͂̍ͨ҉̵̫̪̳g͍̤̙̬̪̞͂ͥ̚͡ ̸͖͙̤̱̳̉̒̈͗̆̆ͭͫ͢/̙͕̬̒̊̂͞b͓͔͇͇͓̰͍̼̪͛̐̄̾̎͐ͯͫͯ́͟/̲͉̣͋ͭ̔̑ͥ̾͛̚ ͙̺͙̤̞̬ͦi͆ͦ͒̃̀̏͡͏̟̗̭̥͕s̾ͧ̓̋ͪ̌҉̷̤͔̜͔̯̺͎ ̢̜͇̘̗͂ͩ̑̏̀k̲̟̪̼̘̭̖̹͔̆ͥ̎̈̀͐̂ͯ̀͘ḯ͎̳̺̘̙͇̹͓̔́l̷̤̤̘͖̺͓̄̋͊l͕̰̰̭̘̏̾͋̽ḯ͔̲̺͖̦̬̘̏̈̄ͫ́̚͝͞ͅn̴̡͖͂̇̂͌̈͜g̸̜̭̫̮̑̀̆ͪ̿̋ͧ̏̕ ͎̉̌m̤̝̜͖̻̞̦̲ͭ̉͜e̳͈̖͛̿̋͝ ̗̼͖͇͚̬ͮ̿̀͜a̟̜̲̼̹̖͑͊ͦ̎ͭ͢͝ṡ̼̼͎̥̅̉̅̐́͢ ̞͎ͩͥͬ̊͘͟͝ẉ͕͗͗͡e͍̤͚͓̥̐̋͒̽͑̚l̼̝̠̩̞͋ͥ͐̆̑ͮ͝ľ̼̟̹͚̏͆̕.̶̛̻̻̹̭͓̙͗.̸̡̬͓͙̳̳̘̥ͭ̇̉ͧ͌ͮ̎ͨ̀.͇̳̗̥͓̮̣̄h͈̹͉̻̥ͬḙ̡̼̲̫̹̓͐̏̒͌ͮ̚̕l̿͊ͮͧ͏̦̙̥̣̯͚̭͡͞p͉̣̠͈̱̂̑ͫͦ̉͛͂͒́͢ ̤̱̝̱̾̐̀͡ͅmͯͥ̽҉̴̪̖͔e̵̮̙̺̠̼̫̬̗̖͌̏ͣ͂͐͛!̴̗͈͂̒͟͜

That is fucking wild.

I just discovered some weird ass religious group that my parents were part of, haha. I knew my dad was a Freemason, but he, and my mom, were part of this thing called the Fraternitas Rosae Crucis, which is based off of Rosicrucianism, which, according to wikipedia, is "the theology of a secret society of mystics, allegedly formed in late medieval Germany, holding a doctrine "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past", which, "concealed from the average man, provide insight into nature, the physical universe and the spiritual realm."

Bizarre.
Fanatastic:lol:

Funny you should mention that, I knew a guy in college who would constantly refer to himself as Christian Rosenkreuz and would try and convert everyone to Rosicrucianism! He even tried converting me, but I'm the last person you want to have a religious discussion (although I'm pretty sure it's not really a religion) with so he gave up fairly quick

That sounds like a very odd guy, I wonder how he found out about it. I'm glad my parents never forced me into any sort of religion.

Dude, their version of "O Come All Ye Faithful" was stellar. Especially the music video of it, hahaha

I think I may have found what I want.
Customized Cyberpower Xplorer X7-7500
17" (16:10) Wide Screen WXGA+ TFT Display 1440x900 Pixels
Graphics: Built-in NVIDIA GT130M 512MB Hybrid GDDR3 Video
CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Mobile P8800 Dual-Core Processor @ 2.66GHz 1066FSB 3MB L2 Cache
RAM: 4GB (2GBx2) DDR3-1333 SODIMM Memory
HDD: 320GB 7200RPM SATA300 Hard Drive
I want to be able to record and mix audio shit using this. I also want to be able to play some games, but that's not a big concern. My parents are willing to pay up to $1000, at which point it's on me. This comes to $1000, and then I'll just buy myself a wireless mouse and keyboard and whatever other peripherals I want. Considering getting a massive external drive as well. I can burn through about $1500 between now and July and still meet my fundraising goal for school, so this works nicely.