The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Ṭ̸̨̫͖̮͔̙̙̄̄ͦͬ͒ͫͅh̰̳͓̖͗ͭ̊͛ͩ̎̓e̻͍͚͖ͣ͑̉̚͜͠͡ ͉̭̊̔̄̆̉͋ͯ͘̕c̤̦̯ͪ͊̈̿̇͑ͧ́́͢ȁ̦̬̩̱͓̝̭̼̃͆͛̐ͦn̶̠̮̜͎̏͜ć̝̪̱͔̩̭̬̦̓̊̾̔̆̌e͎̪͈̗̓r̶̶͓̜̝͗̔̎͊͐́ͩ͡ ̴̧͚̗͇͖͓̜̖ͦͫ̐͐̀̏̚k̙̳ͤ̏͒͡i̤͉̲̣͉ͥ̑̽̌l̢͍̱̤̠̩̞̃̄ͨ̏ͧ̄́͘ḷ̸̴̭̳̮̼ͪ͊̊ͩi̡̩̙ͦ̉̾̆̀ňͮ͂̍ͨ҉̵̫̪̳g͍̤̙̬̪̞͂ͥ̚͡ ̸͖͙̤̱̳̉̒̈͗̆̆ͭͫ͢/̙͕̬̒̊̂͞b͓͔͇͇͓̰͍̼̪͛̐̄̾̎͐ͯͫͯ́͟/̲͉̣͋ͭ̔̑ͥ̾͛̚ ͙̺͙̤̞̬ͦi͆ͦ͒̃̀̏͡͏̟̗̭̥͕s̾ͧ̓̋ͪ̌҉̷̤͔̜͔̯̺͎ ̢̜͇̘̗͂ͩ̑̏̀k̲̟̪̼̘̭̖̹͔̆ͥ̎̈̀͐̂ͯ̀͘ḯ͎̳̺̘̙͇̹͓̔́l̷̤̤̘͖̺͓̄̋͊l͕̰̰̭̘̏̾͋̽ḯ͔̲̺͖̦̬̘̏̈̄ͫ́̚͝͞ͅn̴̡͖͂̇̂͌̈͜g̸̜̭̫̮̑̀̆ͪ̿̋ͧ̏̕ ͎̉̌m̤̝̜͖̻̞̦̲ͭ̉͜e̳͈̖͛̿̋͝ ̗̼͖͇͚̬ͮ̿̀͜a̟̜̲̼̹̖͑͊ͦ̎ͭ͢͝ṡ̼̼͎̥̅̉̅̐́͢ ̞͎ͩͥͬ̊͘͟͝ẉ͕͗͗͡e͍̤͚͓̥̐̋͒̽͑̚l̼̝̠̩̞͋ͥ͐̆̑ͮ͝ľ̼̟̹͚̏͆̕.̶̛̻̻̹̭͓̙͗.̸̡̬͓͙̳̳̘̥ͭ̇̉ͧ͌ͮ̎ͨ̀.͇̳̗̥͓̮̣̄h͈̹͉̻̥ͬḙ̡̼̲̫̹̓͐̏̒͌ͮ̚̕l̿͊ͮͧ͏̦̙̥̣̯͚̭͡͞p͉̣̠͈̱̂̑ͫͦ̉͛͂͒́͢ ̤̱̝̱̾̐̀͡ͅmͯͥ̽҉̴̪̖͔e̵̮̙̺̠̼̫̬̗̖͌̏ͣ͂͐͛!̴̗͈͂̒͟͜

So we were playing this show at a new venue in town and sound checks were taking upwards of an hour. We were headlining and I was hungry as a dude who fucks other dudes' moms. So my friends Andrew and Bill accompanied me to a nearby Pizza Hut, and upon entry we were told by the only cashier/host/server dude there that they were between managers so salad bar was free that night. So we got some delectables, he brought us our drinks, and we ordered our pizza. He brought out a large when we ordered a medium, gave us free wings, and said we could pay him "whatever we thought it was worth". We gave him a $30 tip. God damn.

I say "so" a lot.

That reminds me of the time me and my friend tipped a hot Italian waitress 12 dollars at a pizza place. :erk: To be fair, we couldn't find the right change.

I am now writing a political story.

I'm starting on my second of three papers. It's a concert report, and he's letting us write one on this video we watched in class. We have to write a paragraph about the venue, and instead of talking about the place where it was filmed like I'm sure everyone else is, I'm going to describe the classroom and its acoustics in detail.

Hope my teacher has a good sense of humor.

I just discovered some weird ass religious group that my parents were part of, haha. I knew my dad was a Freemason, but he, and my mom, were part of this thing called the Fraternitas Rosae Crucis, which is based off of Rosicrucianism, which, according to wikipedia, is "the theology of a secret society of mystics, allegedly formed in late medieval Germany, holding a doctrine "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past", which, "concealed from the average man, provide insight into nature, the physical universe and the spiritual realm."

Bizarre.

Listening to Darkthrone with my son. He can't say much, but as soon as he heard the vocals he started doing this 'roar urr' thing that was both hilarious and metal as hell.

I just discovered some weird ass religious group that my parents were part of, haha. I knew my dad was a Freemason, but he, and my mom, were part of this thing called the Fraternitas Rosae Crucis, which is based off of Rosicrucianism, which, according to wikipedia, is "the theology of a secret society of mystics, allegedly formed in late medieval Germany, holding a doctrine "built on esoteric truths of the ancient past", which, "concealed from the average man, provide insight into nature, the physical universe and the spiritual realm."

Bizarre.

Funny you should mention that, I knew a guy in college who would constantly refer to himself as Christian Rosenkreuz and would try and convert everyone to Rosicrucianism! He even tried converting me, but I'm the last person you want to have a religious discussion (although I'm pretty sure it's not really a religion) with so he gave up fairly quick