The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

No.

So does anyone here want to shoot themselves in the fucking face after seeing most of the discussion that goes on here? I'm curious about it.

drinking bud ice and waiting for the best god damn train wreck of a show to start up -
the jersey 'fucking' shore...
The show is about the daily lives of your typical 20 somethings residing in new jersey. mtv has done an excellent job documenting these things in their natural environment. kudos to them. "FIST PUMPS THE AIR"

1e5u2a.gif

drinking bud ice and waiting for the best god damn train wreck of a show to start up -
the jersey 'fucking' shore...
The show is about the daily lives of your typical 20 somethings residing in new jersey. mtv has done an excellent job documenting these things in their natural environment. kudos to them. "FIST PUMPS THE AIR"

1e5u2a.gif

Haha I've been watching that when its on, funny shit. And they're not typical 20 somethings, they're retarded guidos.

Devasya Chāyā;8752556 said:
Don't make him whip out his shirtless guitar photo.

1. The picture of me shirtless was me just standing.

2. I think you enjoyed looking at it.

I don't really care if you did, beauty is beauty. I'm gorgeous.

Listening to Electric Wizard while I speak to a friend about getting some Mary for the weekend.

Fuck, We Live is one hell of an addictive album.

A video I have on youtube has a Borknagar song on it, and I just noticed that Warner Music Group has claimed ownership of the copyright to it. The video isn't muted, but it's blocked in several countries because of it. I did some looking around and found out that the label that released the album the song was on, and even Borknagar's current label, have no affiliation to WMG whatsoever. Not even the distributors have any connection with WMG. Warner doesn't own a single thing related to that song or even the band.

I'm 99.9% sure this is a false claim, but I don't think there's anything I can do about it. It's not like I have permission to use the song from the people that actually own the copyright to it. Meh.

Yeah, basically WMG owns every single video on youtube..

What pisses me off is that they don't tell you what song in your video is violating copyright, so when I made a compilation video of great riffs etc they shut down the entire video and I had to constantly re-edit and re-render it til I got the correct song :S