The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

you mis understood my post, mine was just say you have really no idea what my life experience is since you more than likely don't know me in person and you are not reading about my life online...not trying to be rude but it's a thing ive noticed on this forum lately, or just ive come to realize it's not so black and white

I would suggest that you say nothing when you have nothing to base your statements on. My family is far from rich, though I'm not going to complain that I have a decent family life, especially in comparison to what I've read of other people's family lives on this forum. My experience pertains to my nephew, who I have treated as my own son since he was born, since, after all, he's my godson. No, I don't have a child of my own, but this situation has been different. After his parents split up, the mother living in Illinois, there would be many times where he would have to stay here, with my parents and myself, so he was like both a son and a little brother. I take care of him just the same as any parent would take care of his child. And I'm glad to say that he has adjusted to going back and forth between states every few months better than my family has seeing him leave.

But you already knew that, right?

your answers are so cold and so textbook it's honestly hard to believe you have a lot of real life experiences

:rolleyes: I can't believe I was stupid enough to expect anything different. Just one more reason not to talk about my personal life on public forums.

I can't sleep. I roll over expecting to grab her, but instead I'm on my mom's couch. I jump up to check on my son, but he's obviously not here. I feel so empty and lonely right now.

Last breakfast of the year in this wretched dining hall. Taking my Asian History final this morning, then Ancient Greek History in the afternoon, after which I hop on a bus to Boston for the holiday break.

Nick, Andy and Joe, are we still planning on a rendez-vous?