The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

suffering. i bought a PS3 slim, Tekken 6 and a sweet-ass joystick for myself and my bro. and i have to wait til thursday night to play it. FUCK

MDRV6_02.jpg

+

CocteauTwinsTreasure.jpg

+

walking-through-snow.jpg

=

Earth-Heart-in-space-500-gif.gif

:)

Not to be offensive, but I would imagine somebody with a history of drugs, fighting, and jail time would have it rough trying to gain full custody. I don't think that's in his best interest, nor his kid's interest either for that matter.

and the general nature of the US feeling the mother should have custody, at least that's how it is in NYS

Yeah, I'd agree that dt should not go into any court fight with the expectation of winning custody of the kid. It's unfortunate that Mom's such a bitch, but the cards are certainly stacked in her favor and since he says she's a good enough parent then it would be best not to get caught up in whether or not she 'deserves' the kid.

Spent most of the day trying to put my new computer together. Looks like most of tomorrow will be spent on the phone with some Indian dude...fuck, and I needed tomorrow for Christmas shopping. Ordered a record cleaner off Amazon for my dad...in order to get here by Christmas the shipping will cost as much as the item itself...fucking gay.

Yeah, I'd agree that dt should not go into any court fight with the expectation of winning custody of the kid. It's unfortunate that Mom's such a bitch, but the cards are certainly stacked in her favor and since he says she's a good enough parent then it would be best not to get caught up in whether or not she 'deserves' the kid.

You're right. She fucked me over and tore my heart out, but she's still a good mom. I don't intend to get full custody, I just need to be able to see him regularly. Family law would overrule court the other day. But I don't want to fight over who gets to have him the most. She has a job and can take care of his needs better, and a son needs his mother. I'm still his dad, though, and I'm not gonna go without seeing him. I NEED to see him soon...I'll snap if I don't. I'm dying without him.

I mean, heartbreak is hard enough. Those of you that have children though...you understand. It's the worst loneliness I've ever felt.

On another note, I'm in the midst of a weird spot with a good friend (female) of mine. She's recently single and feeling sad too. She wants a "cuddle buddy" and wants me to come over wednesday night then bring her back down on Thursday. I'm okay with that, but we've been friends for years and I'm hoping she doesn't want to complicate this. I don't want to ruin a friendship, and I'm still going through this heartbreak and am vulnerable...We'll just see how it goes, I guess.

Not wanting to have to go into work today. I have to go in a day early because of Christmas. They can't just let us have the extra time off. GOTTA MAKE UP THE TIME ON SUNDAY!!! LAME!

You're right. She fucked me over and tore my heart out, but she's still a good mom. I don't intend to get full custody, I just need to be able to see him regularly. Family law would overrule court the other day. But I don't want to fight over who gets to have him the most. She has a job and can take care of his needs better, and a son needs his mother. I'm still his dad, though, and I'm not gonna go without seeing him. I NEED to see him soon...I'll snap if I don't. I'm dying without him.

I mean, heartbreak is hard enough. Those of you that have children though...you understand. It's the worst loneliness I've ever felt.

Go all out to get a job. Even if you don't find one, if you can prove you're trying it will look good for the judge.