The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Gonna drink tequila today this won't end up well. Czechs have a great way of drinking tequila - you lick salt first then you drink the shot and then you bite a lemon. Try it someday, it's of the tastier ways to get wasted as fuck.
Americans do the same thing but with a lime, then we proceed to fuck Mexican chicks at random and wake up in our own vomit.

I'm thinking about buying my gf an engagement ring.... She doesnt like single stone rings... and here's what I've came up with. It's in-budget and I think it's pretty much gorgeous.

30hviq1.jpg

1/2 carat worth of diamonds... white gold

Any female wanna give me an opinion on it? (or you guys, whoever)

Americans do the same thing but with a lime, then we proceed to fuck Mexican chicks at random and wake up in our own vomit.

You do it too in US? I've heard it's a czech speciality. Fuck you. Well I'm now texting w/ a friend of mine and he told me that we've finished the only bottle yesterday. The fucking pub had only one there. So we're thinking about giving people rum instead of tequila and hoping they won't notice. :lol:

Buying bottle to pub so they can sell drinks to you is ridiculous, but will propably happen tonight. Fuck this pub. Why do we go there.

I understand the sentiment behind those words but I hope you aren't actually going to carry it out. How is living in Lake Placid? I almost died on one of your mountains on a Girl Scout hiking trip years ago.

crappy. If it was nice out would go hiking get stoned and jump off a cliff thinking I could fly. splat

Went out to dinner with some friends from work (or rather, a friend from work and a friend of hers who works with us and a friend of the friend. Whatever.). I was the only one under 21 so at dinner we got a pitcher of soju for the table and I just had some of that. After dinner we tried to find a bar that didn't card but had no luck, so we went to a movie. I recommend all heterosexual males avoid seeing When In Rome if possible.

Talking to my gf on facebook and not watching the superbowl because I want to play pokemon.