The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Drinking an entire bottle of wine by myself

I bought my girlfriend an orchid (like an actual fucking plant) for Valentine's Day and one of the stems already broke off. Never again will I buy flowers from a store called Flowerama.

Wow, you're going to have a big headache.

That's nice, just duct tape it. She won't notice. Girls don't care if the flowers are intact or not, it's the thought that counts.

Drinking a mocha latte and trying to decide whether to keep listening to Urfaust by S.V.E.S.T. or turn on Cult of the Dragon by Deathcult.

I don't have a valentine this year. Being a lonely single dude sucks.

Pretty much what she told me when I said her present broke. Luckily the orchids are starting to bud on the other stem, so if that doesn't break before Sunday I should be okay

You should have ordered them from this place I'm somewhat near called Sherwood Florist.

Drinking an entire bottle of wine by myself

Fun.

I bought my girlfriend an orchid (like an actual fucking plant) for Valentine's Day and one of the stems already broke off. Never again will I buy flowers from a store called Flowerama.

My girlfriend and I celebrated our anniversary last weekend so we don't do much for Valentine's Day. I already bought her diamond earrings, so I can't really afford to go all out all over again.

Completely different than Ki. Addicted has some female vocals at times and alot of energy. It's only my second time listening to it but it sounds great. The last 2 songs are amazing.

reading posts...waiting to leave home...waiting for a cool beer and listen to some music...anything you reccommend me to listen??