1, 2, 1 2 3 4, NOISE, NOISE, NOISE
SCHMOKING WEED, SCHMOKING WEED
DOING COKE, DRINKING BEERS
DRINKING BEERS, BEERS, BEERS
ROLLING FATTIES, SMOKING BLUNTS
WHO SMOKES THE BLUNTS? WE SMOKE THE BLUNTS

jay_silent_bob.gif

-fixed!

Sitting at work on a rainy Monday dreading the stupid English teachers' meeting I have to go to in the afternoon. 4 hours of pointless drivel that will put me in a bad mood.

Hah. Sucks for you that it's monday. I'm still enjoying my Sunday. Although my Sunday will end at about 4AM local time anyways.

On the flipside, it will be Friday night quittin' time for me much sooner!

I wasted my Sunday writing meaningless drivel in blogs and reading Wikipedia though, no loss there really

Just finished a quarter of a bottle of captain morgan... and then chased it with a glass of nesquik. Fuck I'm a loser.

That is quite the combination Krow. I bet that Nesquik was great. I am not really into drinking so I wouldn't know anything about the Captain Morgan, but the Nesquik, yes.

And I am watching The Nanny once again. It's like some sort of ritual. That show is just so funny. Anyways, this night sucked. I'm hungry.

That is quite the combination Krow. I bet that Nesquik was great. I am not really into drinking so I wouldn't know anything about the Captain Morgan, but the Nesquik, yes.

I'm pretty sure that Nesquik tasted rather rough after a 1/4 bottle of Captain Morgan.

Nesquik (mixed verrrry strong) tasted fantastic after dumping that much alcohol down myself.

I really need to start pouring shit out that I dont like instead of telling myself I need to finish it.

Man, Nesquik is the stuff. I bet it tasted fantastic. I cannot do the alcohol. I mean, there is always liquior or beer in my house because everyone but me drinks, but I have tried it before. I just cannot do it. I don't see how you drinkers do it. But, I am sure it is enjoyable. I just don't enjoy it as much as most people. Maybe instead of throwing it away, you can like hide. Put it in a closet or something and just forget about it. And pull it out when needed.

And to vhiris-gari, drinks can taste strong even if you have not mixed it with alcohol, but simply just drinking it before hand? I am not a drinker so I don't know this. Heck, it may even be common sense, but I still wouldn't know anything that deals with alcohol.

The smartest thing to do is just stay away from it honestly.

I get something to drink every once and a while... and usually take a drink or so before bed, nothing more. personally I like baileys and the generic versions of it... which is basically whiskey in a very small amount (like... 15% alcohol?) with a heavy amount of irish cream... pretty much tastes like alcoholic coffee creamer... would I be happier with a bottle of pure french vanilla coffee creamer? quite possibly. :lol:

(then again, no one in my family drinks... and my gf is pregnant, so she cant either... I have to drink alone, maybe thats why I dont do it very often.)

Not much good ever came from a young girl full of alcohol though, I'll assure you that. It's expensive... and you probably know the rest.
There's honestly plenty more ways to have "fun."

Oh, I know that. I am not a drinker and probably never will be. There is a lot of reasons I have given myself to stay away from it. And one being that I do not like the taste of it. So, I am good on that. That is good that you don't do it very often. Even though I don't drink, I know it is never fun to drink alone.

Captain Morgan is okay, but not something I'd choose by my own.

Anyways, nothing, they've cut out my connection so I'm in a kitchen on my brother's laptop, because that's the only place where I can catch neighbour's wi-fi. Can't wait to have internet on my comp again, with working last.fm and shit.