The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've been in an epic power metal mood lately; not sure why. Anyway, my folks are gone on vacation, so I have the house to myself. I'm blasting a power metal mix as I fix supper. Love me some Freedom Call, Dark Moor, Hibria, Avantasia, Rhapsody and the like every once in a while.

Eating Arby's. Their sauce is so good, so good. Also sitting on here and myspace and watching a Lifetime movie that is surprisingly interesting to me. My life is so eventful, not.

Lifetime movies are the most profoundly horrible movies in all cinematic history. This is a huge statement coming from a guy who thumps around the "artistic quality is entirely subjective" argument.

Oh, I completely agree with you on this. Lifetime is the worst. But somehow this movie caught my eye, in a way. My mom has been watching it and just explained it to my sister and from what she has said it has sounded interesting. I have not really watched it. I am just hearing it (my back is facing it right now). But, it is seeming ok so far.

There was a movie about a woman marrying herself. They also seem to enjoy throwing money out to make movies on generic dramatic situations, usually involving male exploitation that ruins the lives of women, or makes them more difficult.

I never noticed that about Lifetime. I usually just skip it. I don't watch it enough to ever see that pattern. This is like the second time I have ever watched anything on Lifetime. And this time, I am not really even watching it. I am listening to it.

Surely it can't be as bad as losing your kid to the missus because she beat you up and blamed you for it, being out of work, and getting a lot of shit from fucktards on the internet about how you used to shoot heroine.

Justin and I laughed the last time we hung out because he's a real life soap opera.

Woohoo I've got tickets to bloodstock.

bloodbath
behemoth
sonata arctica
gorgoroth
rage
ross the boss
black spiders
COB
fear factory
devin townsend
amorphis
obituary
leave's eyes
andromeda
heaven and hell
cannibal corpse
korplikaani
doro
gojira
gwar
suffocation

Man I'd like to see Sonata Arctica and Cannibal Corpse sing a romantic three-way with Gojira. "Fucked Flying Cetacean Wolf Shirts Faceless."

That sounds like a good time, please enjoy!