The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

We did our impromptu speeches in my public speaking class today, and they were pretty much all hilarious, and one of the people I sit with said I should be a life coach.

Also, before the class, I had a conversation for a friend of a friend who I'd taken a liking to and found out she has a boyfriend. What a fucking bummer. She's gorgeous and easy to talk to, and we keep finding out things we have in common.

WAIF: does not sound done at all.

In what sense?
It's a really rough rehearsal recording. There are several mistakes. Is that what you meant?
In terms of recording quality...the guitar is my Schecter playing a through Marshall with a 4x12, but for some reason it sounds really shitty. That'll need to be fixed, and we'll do two guitar tracks. With the drumming, a lot of it needs to be turned up, particularly during the blasts. The bass is too loud, and also played with a pick. The vocals...I'm not a particularly gifted vocalist, obviously, and I did it all in one take, so it's not all that it could be.
But the song itself is finished, in terms of structure and arrangements.

I dcided to try to move to England so now Im sitting in a hotel room in Manchester (long story - I am really looking for work and a place to stay in London) debating whether (1) to go back home tomorrow. That way I save money and can go back once my interview (for a job at the museum) is coming up. Or (2) stay and go back to London, pay more for a hostel and keep looking and maybe get something else.

Pros with (1) is that I save money (alot even) and can go back once the interview drawn nearer. The negative is that I of course wont have such an easy time looking for jobs in England while I am in Sweden.

Pros with (2) I can keep looking for jobs but the negatives are of course that I will loose money this way (unless I score a job).

So if anyone is generous enough to offer me a place to stay in London I will gladly accept :)

Listening to HELEL and drinking a pepsi after doing online courses. I'm learning arabic through Rosetta Stone. It's pretty hard, but it's fun.

I'm starting to believe in god. Two days back something really weird happened, I was in a pub, (now the weird shit starts). With a guy that is just generally ugly and simple. We call him "cattle" and he apparently likes it, and calls everyone a cattle too. He doesn't know how to stop drinking and go home and he just drinks and drinks and shit. Many people I've introduced him to said it's the ugliest person they've met (which is propably exaggorating, but yeah from my friend circle he is, yes. I like him as a friend though, don't get it wrong, doesn't really matter.

Well we were having like sixth or seventh beer w/ friends and I went to piss and as I was returning a girl said hello to me and I realized it's a chick I always fucking hated. She's fucking stupid and ugly and shit and we said hello and cattle of course wanted to get introduced.

Well long story short, I went home and the other friends went home and who stayed in the pub was this fucking couple that didn't even know each other. Ugliest woman I know with the ugliest man I know, who really aren't supposed to know each other. It's very possible that I'm the only friend they shared.

I was returning home and was like, god, you fucking exist, thank you that I'm a witness of your godly touch, of your perverted Amour angel and thank you that I can be a part of this heavenly setting that is happening here on Earth, and please, give me some of the cute girls I don't have and want to have so they can sit on my dick with their soft tender ass and that I have my whole dick in them.

Amen.

EDIT: I could do masses tbh.

I'm starting to believe in god. Two days back something really weird happened, I was in a pub, (now the weird shit starts). With a guy that is just generally ugly and simple. We call him "cattle" and he apparently likes it, and calls everyone a cattle too. He doesn't know how to stop drinking and go home and he just drinks and drinks and shit. Many people I've introduced him to said it's the ugliest person they've met (which is propably exaggorating, but yeah from my friend circle he is, yes. I like him as a friend though, don't get it wrong, doesn't really matter.

Well we were having like sixth or seventh beer w/ friends and I went to piss and as I was returning a girl said hello to me and I realized it's a chick I always fucking hated. She's fucking stupid and ugly and shit and we said hello and cattle of course wanted to get introduced.

Well long story short, I went home and the other friends went home and who stayed in the pub was this fucking couple that didn't even know each other. Ugliest woman I know with the ugliest man I know, who really aren't supposed to know each other. It's very possible that I'm the only friend they shared.

I was returning home and was like, god, you fucking exist, thank you that I'm a witness of your godly touch, of your perverted Amour angel and thank you that I can be a part of this heavenly setting that is happening here on Earth, and please, give me some of the cute girls I don't have and want to have so they can sit on my dick with their soft tender ass and that I have my whole dick in them.

Amen.

EDIT: I could do masses tbh.

:lol:

Onder, glad you're starting to believe in God.

But you have inverted crosses in your signature :mad:! But don't worry, I'm the kind of priest that forgives for a blowjob and I like fresh meat the most so if you have any cousin between 12-14 convert her in to a catholic send her to Prague and you can have your crosses there mate.

I've been plotting a way to establish myself abroad as well actually. I've lost plenty of sleep over the past month or so researching my options feverishly late into the night.

My plan right now is to try to use my current employer as a means of relocating. They have a few branches in Europe, the largest being in Italy. I'm going to e-mail my boss asking about it tonight probably. Hopefully she'll take me seriously.