The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I've been plotting a way to establish myself abroad as well actually. I've lost plenty of sleep over the past month or so researching my options feverishly late into the night.

My plan right now is to try to use my current employer as a means of relocating. They have a few branches in Europe, the largest being in Italy. I'm going to e-mail my boss asking about it tonight probably. Hopefully she'll take me seriously.

If you want it you should try it. I have wanted this for years now and having been here, even just for a week and a half, has really put things into perspective for me. Not that I want to return home and stop the dream but I have learned to appreciate what I have and even if I do come back and get a job in England I know I will probably be returning t Sweden and appreciating it all the more.

If you might have a easier time using your current employer all the power to you! Im a post man so I guess I could look for jobs withing the english Royal Mail but man I want to do something else :p

We'll see. I have been promised to get an interview for a temporary job at a museum in about a month. I would really like that actually so Im hoping something will come of it. Anyways, I can go back to Sweden now, save some money in the process and go back to the interview and with a more though through plan as to how to get a job.

Sitting around waiting for it to be time to go to see FUCKING SKELETONWITCH. This'll be my first concert in rather a while and I could really use the catharsis that typically accompanies a good concert. Aside from that, I just discovered that there is a TV series based on the Sword of Truth novels (anyone read these?), which were pretty cool, so I'll be watching that later on...looks like an awesome night. Also, just won Skyclad - Vintage Whine on ebay. :kickass:

Onder you are a godsend and you are so funny. If I ever decide to get married, will you do the honors and send us on our way to holy matrimony? And if I'm ever in Prague, which I might be sometime this year, will you show me all these horrible people you've been talking about?

So I just had a dream that half the forum died in a record store fire prank that went horribly wrong on the eve of MDF. It started with a post by Tom.

If you want it you should try it. I have wanted this for years now and having been here, even just for a week and a half, has really put things into perspective for me. Not that I want to return home and stop the dream but I have learned to appreciate what I have and even if I do come back and get a job in England I know I will probably be returning t Sweden and appreciating it all the more.

If you might have a easier time using your current employer all the power to you! Im a post man so I guess I could look for jobs withing the english Royal Mail but man I want to do something else :p

We'll see. I have been promised to get an interview for a temporary job at a museum in about a month. I would really like that actually so Im hoping something will come of it. Anyways, I can go back to Sweden now, save some money in the process and go back to the interview and with a more though through plan as to how to get a job.

Interpreters Wanted: Job 00004411

Source language(s): English
Target language(s): Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Czech, Dari, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Kinyarwanda, Kurdish, Lingala, Lithuanian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Sylheti, Tagalog, Tamil, Thai, Tigrinya, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Hakka, Mirpuri

Details of the project: We are looking to expand our panel of qualified and experienced NHS and Police Interpreters ideally located in the North East of England. Candidates should ideally have or be working towards the following qualifications:

- Diploma in Public Service
- Interpretation
- Bilingual Skills Certificate
- Introduction to Community Interpreting

Please note that for some work CRB clearance is required.

Please email a copy of your current CV if you are interested in working with us.

Who can apply: Freelancers only

Deadline for applying: 12/31/2010

Keep this ad at the site permanently

Janine Dunn
Eclipse Translations Ltd
UK
recruitment at eclipse-translation.co.uk
www.eclipse-translation.co.uk
Posted on Tuesday, 05 Jan 2010, 09:40:07

do that diploma?

My sister has had school 1 day in the past 2 weeks. Tomorrow isnt looking good either. The hills of WV are brutal in the winter.

That is awesome. I wish it was like that for us in Ohio. We suck. In the past like 3 months, we have only had 2 days off because of the weather. We are forced to go.

Period blood isnt good lube at all.

Whatever do you mean? If anything it makes things a little more slippery than ideal. I was talking about anal though.

At this moment I am sitting at the computer at work posting on UltimateMetal.com/forum and in a good mood because

TGIF