The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Belligerent's sig makes me nostalgic. I want Carcassian back.
He could at least aid me in my stubborn and seemingly pointless crusade against biased opinions on music.:erk:

You are not the only one. I have had mine for about two months. I never wanted to make one and just keep my myspace. I didn't want another daily addiction, but my bestfriend deleted his myspace and made a facebook for his girlfriend and then he asked me to make one so we can still be in contact. I don't have a new cellphone, so myspace/facebook and whatever else is basically my communication. I do have a house phone though, but it is not to much of help when it has a block on it. Lame.

I am not ghetto or scene or a spam bot. I go on there religiously. I am on there right now. Can we lower them to like 70% spam bots, 20 % ghetto and scene kids, and the remaining 10% is people like me who actually use it and are neither of those?

No, months of research at top universities and laboratories went into creating those figures. Prove the numbers otherwise and then we can talk.

Fuck I am so fucking cranky. I hate Monday mornings.

I thought you guys were joking about those numbers. I really could careless about them, but there are some people out there who do actually use it. A small hand full, but it is there. Like me. I didn't know things like that are watched on and studied. And yes, facebook is very open. A lot more parents have facebook then myspace. I know my mom has one and I barely go on mine. I update it every now and then, talk to people on IM, but it's very annoying.

Facebook > Myspace. I'm pretty sure currently 75% of Myspace users are spam bots.
Myspace is only useful for bands. That is it.

I thought you guys were joking about those numbers.
Oh my.

You really are, don't let bad men take advantage of you
Now that you mention it...
St3333phani33333, if you don't have sex with me you will get cancer. I know this sounds crazy, but a lot of research went into this and we are absolutely certain it is the case. You wouldn't want cancer, would you?

^ It's true. I was part of the research team that dedicated 2 years of tireless work into discovering this fact.

I was fine with myspace because I'd just sign in and see news for bands I like. Now I've started talking to my friends more and they all use facebook. My parents have facebook so I'm sure it'll get awkward :lol:

Myspace is only useful for bands. That is it.

Oh my.

Now that you mention it...
St3333phani33333, if you don't have sex with me you will get cancer. I know this sounds crazy, but a lot of research went into this and we are absolutely certain it is the case. You wouldn't want cancer, would you?

I do not want cancer, I don't think anyone wants cancer. But, I can certain you, that would be false. Your arguement is invalid sir. Your sex has no power over cancer.

And krampus, I am not that fooled. I would never let a guy take advantage of me, never. I am actually quite intelligent and have a good head on my shoulders. You just sounded a little convncing. That is all. Go into acting or something. You proably could make it.