The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

You didn't even quote all of what I said, so it seemed like I wanted to please you. You play dirty sir, very dirty.

And to Mort, The Road was a very good book. I read that last year. My friend wanted to do a book club thing and since I have the time and do enjoy readng, I thought I would try it for just one book and it was kind of fun. But, the first book he picked was The Road and I really liked it. I am sure you ar enjoying it, right?

Yeah, liking it a lot so far. I decided I had to read the book before I went to see the movie. Very very good.

All the bitches do.

WAIF, stop being so clever. Dang.

And krapmus, I didn't need that information because I am quite educated on sex. I'm not that dumb, but thank you. And I wouldn't want to be educated on that type of sex anyways. I find it to be extremely strange and no need for it. Just the thought of it is just, it blows my mind. I hate it.

And to Mort, I have never seen the movie yet myself. I don't really want to either. I mean, the book was good, but I don't want to take the time to go see it. I hate how some movies are made from a book and it just completely sucks. So, I really don't want to take a chance. But, if you see it and it is good, let me know and I might take time to see it.

And krapmus, I didn't need that information because I am quite educated on sex. I'm not that dumb, but thank you. And I wouldn't want to be educated on that type of sex anyways. I find it to be extremely strange and no need for it. Just the thought of it is just, it blows my mind. I hate it.

Just out of curiosity, where was it you first learned that "if it goes in the butthole, it feels like you're pooping the first time"?

This last page has almost made me wonder whether Krampus is actually some clever person's attempt to create the ultimate GMD nerd fantasy. She meets all the major criteria:

1. Asian(partially at least)
2. Uses a computer (very important)
3. Listens to metal
4. Is open about her "freaky" side.

I'm straying away from this anal sex topic. I don't want to talk about it and I don't think anyone should. It's a gross subject.

Let's see, I am throwing away my only pair of shoes because I got blood all over them. No, I didn't kick someone's face in. But, for my lunch period I go in to my art class and finish up my work and my art teacher enjoys it. But at that time, she teaches a class that has the special education kids in there and one of them decided to use the cutting board, I so happen to sit at that table, and you got it, he cut his finger off. It was one of the worst things I ever experienced.

Let's see, I am throwing away my only pair of shoes because I got blood all over them. No, I didn't kick someone's face in. But, for my lunch period

You're very good at unwittingly leaving room for strange fill-in-the-blanks in your wording of things.

he cut his finger off. It was one of the worst things I ever experienced.

That's insane. Can't say I've ever witnessed one of those in real life. Maybe not even on film. :lol:

And to Mort, I have never seen the movie yet myself. I don't really want to either. I mean, the book was good, but I don't want to take the time to go see it. I hate how some movies are made from a book and it just completely sucks. So, I really don't want to take a chance. But, if you see it and it is good, let me know and I might take time to see it.

Unfortunately I find you quite annoying. Reasons:

1) You passionately dislike anal sex (and you're apparently a woman, you know what they say, pretty guy or ugly woman (although don't worry, this just came to my mind now, no offense( :lol: I admit this may have sounded quite harsh if you're the second case, wow, I got too far into this theory, I back up, I apologize)
2) Secondly, You don't discuss metal on Ultimate Metal forums, instead you comment on EVERYTHING else :lol:
3) You have your face in your avatar
4) You used numbers instead of letters in your name
5) You want to become an art teacher :erk:

You're very good at unwittingly leaving room for interesting fill-in-the-blanks in your wording of things.

That's insane. Can't say I've ever witnessed one of those in real life. Maybe not even on film. :lol:

I am, aren't? I know, it is horrible.

Yes, it was insane. I never witnessed one in real life until now and it's not like I ever wanted to either. I never seen one in film aswell. But, yeah, it was really gross. I was stunned though. When he did it, he didn't seemed hurt until he seen the blood. And that is when all the choas broke loose. His poor little finger was just lying on this blood filled cutting board. So many people started to puke, that was gross aswell.

And Onder, sorry I displease you. There is a reason for everything though. I could always just stopping coming on here or start posting about metal. I just get real lazy about things. I don't care about either though. This would be one less addction I would have to worry about. It is just really fun coming on here and talking to everyone. I have nothing better else to do, believe me.
One thing though, you wouldn't like anal sex so much either though if you were the one bending over and letting some guy plow you. It's not the best thing in the world.

Unfortunately I find you quite annoying. Reasons:

1) You passionately dislike anal sex (and you're apparently a woman, you know what they say, pretty guy or ugly woman (although don't worry, this just came to my mind now, no offense( :lol: I admit this may have sounded quite harsh if you're the second case, wow, I got too far into this theory, I back up, I apologize)
2) Secondly, You don't discuss metal on Ultimate Metal forums, instead you comment on EVERYTHING else :lol:
3) You have your face in your avatar
4) You used numbers instead of letters in your name
5) You want to become an art teacher :erk:

Two of those apply to krampus you know.

:lol: I love myself. None of you can ever be such an awesome person. People, for some heterosexual god sake, if you're trying to be a better person, try acting more like me. Imagine the perfect society of million Onders. No 5t33333333ph4n133355, no Analasians, just me. Flowers and trees and me.