The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I can't believe the trauma of the finger cutting incident. I hope today is better for you st333333phani33333eeeee.

Also anal sex isn't disgusting, some people like it. I think it's just okay but it's just another hole and it makes sense.

I'm a real person. And I have been known to post about metal in the music related forums (like every day), but this is the social forum and I'd rather not argue with strangers on the internet about whether they are faggots for liking Slayer. If you'd like me to be more of a VelociKrampus I can do that.

Velocikrampus would be pretty awesome, yeah. That dude is annoying, but on the other hand he's generated some actual fucking activity, so I can't really complain.

velociraptor_6001.jpg

+
n8400406_31035310_8944.jpg

DO IT!

Also anal sex isn't disgusting, some people like it. I think it's just okay but it's just another hole and it makes sense.

It is pretty disgusting actually, but when you're drunk it's amazing how totally sexy it seems. There was an isolated incident with my ex when we gave it an intoxicated shot in the bathroom of my friend's house. He wasn't too happy about it.

I can't believe the trauma of the finger cutting incident. I hope today is better for you st333333phani33333eeeee.

I'm a real person. And I have been known to post about metal in the music related forums (like every day), but this is the social forum and I'd rather not argue with strangers on the internet about whether they are faggots for liking Slayer. If you'd like me to be more of a VelociKrampus I can do that.

I just felt really bad for him. And a little more because he was was a little slow and deaf. So, yeah, he was in the special education category and they do have to show them some indepence. She showed him how to use and constantly told him "Watch you fngers", but it slipped and went one of his fingers. If it was someone else form that class, I'd probably not even of cared. Bunch of cave people in that class. Hollering monkies are what they are.

And yes, I know people will like it. It's all in the person and I do find it disgusting. It's not the greatest sense of pleasure in the world. Yeah, in a way it makes sense. But,it's just not the first thing I would want to have something in. I'm not your high school slut, or neighboorhood whore, because in all reality, I am still a virgin. I have experienced sexual things. Just wasn't ever ready for that actual penatration and with the few guys I have been with, I gave thought into them and they were just real gross. Now, I could careless. I hate stressing the fact I cannot find a decent guy.

Slayer is pretty awesome. I know I should start posting about metal, but when you come here, it just gets really fun and you lose all sense on what kind of forum you are on. Well, for me it is like that. I am going to start though. I do love me some metal.

And thanks, today has been better. I didn't end up going to school today and I am aout to go get some new art supplies so I can finish up some projects of mine. Today kind of ruled. Now I need food. I hope your day goes well as well.

Well I finally asked my boss about working in the Italy office, and she said it probably wouldn't happen (and that living in Italy is far more of a pain in the ass than I might know) but she'd ask around for me. She did say she'd be fine with arranging for me to work a 'trial day' there if I happen to stop by on my travels this summer, which kinda sounds like she expects me to have a completely awkward time, haha. She's been there on numerous occasions, so of course she'd know better than I.

Hope it works out man, a friend of mine and my parents have been to Italy and say it's amazing.

Right now:

Killing the last few minutes at work by listening to Turisas's Battle Metal. Haven't listened to these guys in a long time, I still love 'em.

I just felt really bad for him. And a little more because he was was a little slow and deaf. So, yeah, he was in the special education category and they do have to show them some indepence. She showed him how to use and constantly told him "Watch you fngers", but it slipped and went one of his fingers.

Damnit, you should have taken a picture of this while it happened. It would have made for an awesome album cover!

Why was he mad? Did she shit on the floor or something?

Nah, apparently it just didn't sit well with him. :cool: Once we knew how upset it made him we tried to do it in his upstairs bathroom just to piss him off, but he found out and started slamming his fists on the door and yelling at us to come out or else he wouldn't be able to use any of the bathrooms in his house anymore.