The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

This last page has almost made me wonder whether Krampus is actually some clever person's attempt to create the ultimate GMD nerd fantasy. She meets all the major criteria:

1. Asian(partially at least)
2. Uses a computer (very important)
3. Listens to metal
4. Is open about her "freaky" side.

So true. No complains here.

:lol: I love myself. None of you can ever be such an awesome person. People, for some heterosexual god sake, if you're trying to be a better person, try acting more like me. Imagine the perfect society of million Onders. No 5t33333333ph4n133355, no Analasians, just me. Flowers and trees and me.

Who would you have sex with?

Who would you have sex with?

I thought that's fucking obvious after all that anal sex discussion. I'd fuck another me, anally. But I wouldn't let another mes fuck me anally, to be clear. Or what I'd create would be some kind of sexual government based on blowjobs. Or I'd just fuck those dead women who weren't allowed to take part of my great state and thus were killed and verily mutilated. I'd build buildings from those dead bodies and those buildings could be fucked.

I thought that's fucking obvious after all that anal sex discussion. I'd fuck another me, anally. But I wouldn't let another mes fuck me anally, to be clear. Or what I'd create would be some kind of sexual government based on blowjobs. Or I'd just fuck those dead women who weren't allowed to take part of my great state and thus were killed and verily mutilated. I'd build buildings from those dead bodies and those buildings could be fucked.

:worship:

Fucking yes.

And rent would be cheap because the gas from the decomposing bodies could be used to provide heat.

I'd live there.

Yeah the first two listens it didn't seem like anything out of the norm. I relistened to it again tonight and it sounds like a completely different album. More progressive and longer songs then the Unsettling Dark which is a good thing imo. Why do you have them in your sig, do you know some of the band members or just like them ?

Yeah the first two listens it didn't seem like anything out of the norm. I relistened to it again tonight and it sounds like a completely different album. More progressive and longer songs then the Unsettling Dark which is a good thing imo. Why do you have them in your sig, do you know some of the band members or just like them ?

Yeah, its weird how different it seems after listening a couple times.

Anyways I talk to some of the band members irregular on the forum and lastfm, and I've known about them every since around the time they released the EP. I sorta forgot about them, but then one of the members PM'd me about the new album and whatnot so I listened to the song, decided to preorder, and later on put the banner in my sig to help out.