The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Damnit, you should have taken a picture of this while it happened. It would have made for an awesome album cover!

Oh, that would of. I wasn't even thinking about that. But, how rude would of I looked if I was like "Wait, leave it there. The blood, the boy, and the finger. This picture would be epic.", I could of got a really good picture though. I got a pretty sweet camera. I could always go there tomorrow and just take a picture of the boy and his finger, if you want. It'd be weird and maybe a little disturbing, but it would be something.

A bit shocked at the news of Nature Boy getting bashed by his fourth wife,the man has had a worse run with women than me.Getting ready to get my Beherit tatt in a couple of hours,it's the Goat-Priest,the one that's holding the trident spear in one hand and inverted cross in the other,it appears on the inlay of 'Werewolf Blood And Semen'should be a sweet tatt,my homage to BM.

A bit shocked at the news of Nature Boy getting bashed by his fourth wife,the man has had a worse run with women than me.Getting ready to get my Beherit tatt in a couple of hours,it's the Goat-Priest,the one that's holding the trident spear in one hand and inverted cross in the other,it appears on the inlay of 'Werewolf Blood And Semen'should be a sweet tatt,my homage to BM.

:lol: I've had no run with women.

Sounds like a cool tatoo. I've thought about getting a tatoo of Skitliv's logo.

*shrug*

velocikrampus.png

edit: :lol: the more I look at this the more it looks like a striking success.

lol me neither man,it's no good when they start dishing out beatdowns lol,yeah it's gonna be cool,i've been trying to come up with a good BM tattoo design for ages,i think it's a pretty iconic picture and should make a good tatt,the Skitliv logo would look pretty damn sweet IMO

:lol:

lol me neither man,it's no good when they start dishing out beatdowns lol,yeah it's gonna be cool,i've been trying to come up with a good BM tattoo design for ages,i think it's a pretty iconic picture and should make a good tatt,the Skitliv logo would look pretty damn sweet IMO

Yeah. Good band and cool logo, but mostly because it is translates to "Shit life".
Doubt I'll get a tatoo anytime soon as my mind is always changing.

Currently about to sew a patch to my Blacklodge hoodie. The teachers havn't caught the drug references yet so it's time to add more syringes :lol:

Thank you for shopping me as a dinosaur VVVVV! I love it :D Now next should be a morph of my face and VelociBrad's face...two ugly people combined = one REALLY ugly person!

@st333333pahni333333333, respect seconded. Don't rush into things, your first time should be with someone you trust, else it will feel like you are being burned from the inside out and having a baby shoved up you and can't stop (analogous to feeling like you are pooping and you can't stop get it?).

I don't get why anal needs to be kept in the bathroom. If you're doing it right, the recipient should have pooped already that day and the pitcher shouldn't be using force. That was my greatest fear - "THERE WILL BE POOP AM I POOPING OH NOEZ" - but there was no poop and has been no poop.

Oh, what am I doing this moment? I'm happy as a clam because it's 21 C out today.

Thank you for shopping me as a dinosaur VVVVV! I love it :D Now next should be a morph of my face and VelociBrad's face...two ugly people combined = one REALLY ugly person!

@st333333pahni333333333, respect seconded. Don't rush into things, your first time should be with someone you trust, else it will feel like you are being burned from the inside out and having a baby shoved up you and can't stop (analogous to feeling like you are pooping and you can't stop get it?).

I don't get why anal needs to be kept in the bathroom. If you're doing it right, the recipient should have pooped already that day and the pitcher shouldn't be using force. That was my greatest fear - "THERE WILL BE POOP AM I POOPING OH NOEZ" - but there was no poop and has been no poop.

Oh, what am I doing this moment? I'm happy as a clam because it's 21 C out today.

That is what I figured. Like, I always had a second feeling on things when it came to the actual moment. I felt bad at first, but saying "I didn't like you that much anyways." and pushing them off makes me laugh everytime I think about it. All the guys I ever dated were literally just gross. Except for one, but it didn't work out too well and we had to go our seperate ways. HIs job, school, and music was too much and I was just a burden, I guess. And I so much regret, but everyone has that (I think). I just want to find this perfect person and be happy. But, I appreciate your advice and that I got respect for it (I think I did). I been so out of it all day. I been painting, oil pasteling, and sketching all day. It was awesome.

Art makes people happy!

If you're going to do it and you want to, you won't have that nagging doubt. Pro tip: don't date gross men if you are interested in being physically intimate with them. For all those people who say looks aren't important, how can you get a boner if you're not attracted to the person you're with?

Art makes people happy!

If you're going to do it and you want to, you won't have that nagging doubt. Pro tip: don't date gross men if you are interested in being physically intimate with them. For all those people who say looks aren't important, how can you get a boner if you're not attracted to the person you're with?

I think the guy would be sort of freaked out if she got a boner...

Art makes people happy!

It does. It makes me happy. I got some rad work done today. I am feeling victorious.

And thank you for that tip. It is really good. I think that is why I never wanted it, because they were gross. And kind of scary. Not in looks, but their way of acting. Just weird man, weird.

It does. It makes me happy. I got some rad work done today. I am feeling victorious.

And thank you for that tip. It is really good. I think that is why I never wanted it, because they were gross. And kind of scary. Not in looks, but their way of acting. Just weird man, weird.

"Don't mind the bloody knife, now go get into the vat of ice water"