The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

To mutantllama, that is smart, very and I think renting a hotel after seeing a concert would be kind of fun. I never done that. Since I live fairly close, I always just go home.

And Anarth, that is just as horrible. Traveling is not really to much of a problem, but being financially set for it is even worse and the worst. I have not been to a concert in so long because of that. But, in the Spring, I will be going to see Moonsorrow and I am stoked.

20-30 CDs Scrontgorrth? Dang, I wish I could do that. My CD collection is no exsistent now. I am going to start it back up though.

And Anarth, that is just as horrible. Traveling is not really to much of a problem, but being financially set for it is even worse and the worst. I have not been to a concert in so long because of that. But, in the Spring, I will be going to see Moonsorrow and I am stoked.

What I meant, is that very rarely do international acts perform in my country. :lol:

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you ment financially. I just looked at the little thing that said location under your name and avatar, and now I see it. If that is really where you live. I don't want to sound all dumb about it. I know sometimes people just put whatever as a joke or they just don't want people to know. But, that is crazy. That sucks.

Oh, I know. I go on it all the time and find some really awesome items. I just get real contemplative on the orderng situation. I think I might go search now though.

I'm packing a nice bowl for me to smoke and I am about to start regauging my ears out. And hopefully someone comes over to entertain me. I can only entertain myself for so long. God, how I do miss my gauges though and wish I wasn't harassed to take them out for a stupid wedding. All over now. Let it all begin.

Went to my gfs mom's funeral today. On the bright side, I was really worried my girlfriend got pregnant since her period should've been early February, but it finally came today, so I'm pretty relieved.

At least you guys can travel and evenetually get to a concert. That's a privilege I can't afford.

I was hoping to prove you wrong by finding a route from India to Germany on Google Maps, but I couldn't get any farther than Pakistan.

Not sure what's supposed to happen when you get to Iran/Afghanistan, but apparently Google doesn't recommend trying.

I am having my Sunday here at home. I am drinking a beer now, but soon I might do some gardening or maybe go to the supermarket or shave my head soon or all three at once! Wow that would be hard. I am special.

don't do this
Why? I have done it before, plenty of times. This would be like my fourth time letting them close and then doing it. The first three times was because they would fall out when I sleep and I could never find them. And I never had any money because I bought more important things. But, the last one was because I was in my cousin's wedding and my mom would harass me and call me "whitetrash" until I did. I have had them out for almost 2 years now.

Just looks generally shitty in my opinion is all, well depending on the size I guess.

I've just never been a fan of body modification really barring tattoos if they count.