The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I AM GONNA SUMMON YOU W/ MY DICK, I AM GONNA PUT IT EVERYWHERE I CAN EVERY HOLE I FIFND I NEED TO SQUEEZE YOUR BODY I NEED TO PUT IT THERE IN YOUR MOUTH so I was in a pub yesterday and I don't know what I AM GONNA KILL YOU FUCKING YOU IN THE FUCKING ASS YOU FUCK happened but I have a fucked nose so I'm gonna guess that FUCK YOU IN CUNT someone punched me in a face ofr smething, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCKY OU

Waiting for the guests to leave my house so I can get food other than the cold potatoey pancakes they brought.

Watching The Nanny, playing Beer Pong on my iPod Touch (I know, lame), sitting on here, and eating some cherry cake frosting. I screwed up my diet today. I wish I didn't. I feel worthless and crappy now. Awesome, just awesome.

:lol:

If I was going to avoid microwaving my food it is because it makes it taste bad compared to better cooking methods, not because I am an owner of several tin foil hats.

Sitting here listening to Crimson I and II, resting from a 45 minute ping pong binge with Xristophoros of my many half-real "projects." :lol:

:lol:

If I was going to avoid microwaving my food it is because it makes it taste bad compared to better cooking methods, not because I am an owner of several tin foil hats.

Well, it just doesn't usually cook thoroughly enough to make the food have the proper texture, which oven cooking usually does.

Anyway, just finished my most recent life science test online, got a 100 :p, now off to bed!