The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Oh, it is all yours, all yours. And if you want, you can come take this five pound tub out of my fridge. My mom loves that stuff. I do not mess with it. It is so nasty.

Potato salad kicks ass, but I understand how people think mayonnaise is disgusting.

I am wondering if it is appropriate to sing "I Want Out" by Helloween at karaoke for tonight's celebration of teacher drunkenness when the principal and vice principal are present.

Okay, this is a hard thing for me to do, but I have to admit, it's 12:30 czech time now when I'm still almost fully conscious as I'm saying that: I'm really an actual alcoholic. I haven't been drinking for past two days (like nothing) but now I had a beer and I'm like, in, you know. It's just too good to say I have been waiting for anything else the past two days.

If you can go without drinking for two days I don't think you're an alcoholic; but I don't know what your normal drinking habits are, so I can't be certain.

There are certain days after work or school when I would grab a beer and just think that nothing could taste better.

WAIF you better make a fucking joke out of that one or I will be severely disappointed in you.
There's so many ways to just change one word, but left as is there's actually not much to work with. I'll do my best.

My mom loves that stuff. I do not mess with it. It is so nasty.
I know it can be a little sticky, but if you just swallow then you won't have to worry about it.