The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

How old is said nephew?Babies usually scream from hunger,dirty diapers, or fear.

Older ones scream because they don't get punished for being little brats, or because they get no attention at all.

Just cleaned my room and my desk (!) while rocking out to some Gun Barrel. In a bit, gonna meet my assistant manager from work. He's selling me a basically-new 22" monitor and a set of 5.1 surround sound speakers for $200. Will then enjoy some gaming on said absurdly large monitor.

Just cleaned my room and my desk (!) while rocking out to some Gun Barrel. In a bit, gonna meet my assistant manager from work. He's selling me a basically-new 22" monitor and a set of 5.1 surround sound speakers for $200. Will then enjoy some gaming on said absurdly large monitor.

That is a deal. Iz jealous.

About finished with my first day in Rome. So far it has been absolutely fantastic. I saw today all the temples, columns, arches and amphitheatres of the heart of Rome, and had a blast reading all the Latin inscriptions in the monuments. This is like a dream come true.

Weather looks bad tomorrow so I may call it a museum day. I also plan on hitting up the Vatican and ostia antics before it's all said and done.

My 22" monitor is fucking glorious. However, I'm having some trouble with the speakers. Maybe someone could help.

It's a surround sound system. On the subwoofer there are inputs for all the other speakers and then under the label "audio inputs" there are three holes labeled "front, rear, center/subwoofer." I'm missing the cables that go here, but even if I had that, there's nowhere on my computer for more than one audio output thingy. What do I do?

So... Portal will be playing in Los Angeles... But where in Los Angeles? Compton? Wtf??

26958_339811734709_109798564709_3296036_8326838_n.jpg