The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Sounds like good stuff d_t!

Anyways yesterday was my first day of work and it was really easy, the only downside is that I'm not used to standing up that long for extended periods of time.

I demo'd/sampled Craisins which are dried cranberries and beef jerky, good stuff but odd combination. I think today I'm doing some sort of juice but I don't really remember. Not sure what time I have to go in either >_>

Oh and the cafeteria food at Sam's Club is pretty awesome. They give you a hugeass piece of pizza for $2, and mine had pepperoni, sausage and ham on it. There are also these 1/4 lb Nathan's hot dogs which look delicious.

I am dying my hair and eating Girl Scout Cookies. Come on confidence, yeah. These Girl Scout Cookies are not helping, but they are so good.

Watching the room mate play Trials HD and being lazy until we go to On the Border.

I'm drinking a Black Chocolate Stout with 10% alcohol, don't feel bad.

Don't kill yourself over it.

Don't worry, I won't stuff my self to death with these Girl Scout Cookies and now added 32 ounce Monster. Although it is so tempting, so tempting. What is wrong with me? This diet is a fail. I need motivation.

Good news, my hair came out really good. And my mom surprised me with an Opeth shirt. This is night is getting better by the minute.

Normally I would assume you used shit to mean stuff, but given your oft-expressed fondness for shit I have to ask if you actually launder your clothing with feces.