The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I am getting sick of faggots that use a noob tube with fucking danger close and either scavenger or one man army. Fuck that shit.

Haha, best thing to do is camp in the little rock overlooking the steps on Afghan and place a claymore at the bottom, kill someone and with the scavenger perk get another claymore to place on the top rock, then sit back and shoot shit whenever someone comes by.

camping happens on every game and it doesn't "ruin" it

if you're not a piece of shit player you'll find me and stop me - campers are easy to kill if they stay in one spot for too long.

Usually when I go camp mode I'll get 3 kills then change my angle to kill the people coming back to get me. Actually camping requires minimal skill.

Yep, I only really do it on Afghan because of that one specific spot or on Highrise if I can get on top of the roof.

camping happens on every game and it doesn't "ruin" it

if you're not a piece of shit player you'll find me and stop me - campers are easy to kill if they stay in one spot for too long.

I'm not talking about normal campers. I 'm talking about faggots who sit there and shoot noob toobs at a specific spot with danger close and one man army. An objective player like me will get killed constantly unless I change my strategy to stop the faggots from digging in, which will make me lose, as I typically have to do everything (plant bomb, defend it, capture flags etc) in order to win. If a faggot is bombarding a heavily trafficked area with rpgs or gls I am fucked.

Mathiäs;8945221 said:
I'm not talking about normal campers. I 'm talking about faggots who sit there and shoot noob toobs at a specific spot with danger close and one man army. An objective player like me will get killed constantly unless I change my strategy to stop the faggots from digging in, which will make me lose, as I typically have to do everything (plant bomb, defend it, capture flags etc) in order to win. If a faggot is bombarding a heavily trafficked area with rpgs or gls I am fucked.

Oh nah, noobtubers piss me off too especially with set ups like that.

I mostly just play TDM and FFA though

Mathiäs;8945221 said:
An objective player like me will get killed constantly unless I change my strategy to stop the faggots from digging in, which will make me lose, as I typically have to do everything (plant bomb, defend it, capture flags etc) in order to win. If a faggot is bombarding a heavily trafficked area with rpgs or gls I am fucked.

This quote requires this response:

http://www.destructoid.com/ten-golden-rules-of-online-gaming-64474.phtml

Mathiäs;8945455 said:
I like TDM express, FFA is ok but I don't win that much and I don't like taking a loss for getting 2nd

Yeah, I don't really care about my wins and losses that much really. I've been just trying to improve my K:D ratio there is about a 600 kill difference in the negative for me right now, better than 1000 which it was not too long ago.

My main is like 3000 neg, but that's because I boost people's k/d for money. The account I play for fun on was like 1.3 before I sold it (it had a 50 in halo)

Just got my Dexter SST bowling shoes in the mail, and about to get a new ball as well. Also going to take tour of the UNLV campus pretty soon.

Mathiäs;8945478 said:
My main is like 3000 neg, but that's because I boost people's k/d for money. The account I play for fun on was like 1.3 before I sold it (it had a 50 in halo)

haha oh wow. people pay to have that shit done xd

Mathiäs;8944298 said:
I am getting sick of faggots that use a noob tube with fucking danger close and either scavenger or one man army. Fuck that shit.

:lol:
I did that for a while with a random assault rifle with M203 and the "Thumper" for secondary just to be an asshole. It was pretty funny.