The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just had an amazing idea
get a white or sand coloured pith helmet, adorn it with a large golden double headed eagle on the top
and add an unfeasibly large amount of small union flags to the sides
it would be amazing

Back from Rome. Tired as hell. Tomorrow I'll start blogging my journal of the whole trip if anyone's interested. I'll have photos ready perhaps later tonight if I don't succumb to jet lag.

Whiskey. My old friend. How I hate you in the morning, but love you in the evening. Conflicted... I am with you. But tonight, let's spend some time together.

Just listening to Hospice yet again, this time reading the lyrics to it while listening and realizing just how absolutely sad an album it truly is.

Drinking coffee and hungover as fuck. I can't believe this shit:)

I am kicking myself for buying (and smoking) cigarettes all weekend while I was partying with my friends. I had more or less quit (I was down to 1 - 2 cigs a day), and now I'm suffering a fucking nic fit.

I can't quit. sucks

Just read through it, looks really awesome. I really hope I can visit Rome and other parts of Italy eventually. Was it hard getting around speaking wise? (or do you speak Italian too?)

I could read most of it and spoke a little, but I'm very bad at comprehending when people speak it to me. However, everybody there speaks English, at least the ones who are selling stuff.

Apparently I didn't consider other cultures in my assessment of the Salem Witch Trials and my sentences were a bit too long. But he thinks I'm an excellent writer and he was impressed by my ability to touch on all the topics he thought necessary for a particularly far-reaching portion of my thesis.