The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Apparently I didn't consider other cultures in my assessment of the Salem Witch Trials and my sentences were a bit too long.

In high school they teach you how to avoid run-ons; compose short, concise sentences.

Then you get to university and your professors tell you that, in professional writing, your sentences should average around 3-4 lines in length. Thanks a fuck ton high school.

In high school they teach you how to avoid run-ons; compose short, concise sentences.

Then you get to university and your professors tell you that, in professional writing, your sentences should average around 3-4 lines in length. Thanks a fuck ton high school.

My high school English teachers praised my complex grammar, so I developed it throughout high school. Sometimes my sentences have three or four clauses.

I mean, I can write short, concise sentences, but after a few of those my writing starts to look contrived, like I'm looking up how to write an essay on Wikipedia.

Hah, I think I'm getting paid double since I did two demo/samples on Saturday, the dried cranberries and beef jerky. On my online time shit I get like 6:30 hours for both one, it just says they were at different times. Nice, nice.