The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I had a busy day at work as well, glad it's almost over. I can't wait to play some more fucking Civ 4! The Macedonian empire has grown too large and unruly, and it is impeding the progress of my Romans. I will have to teach them a lesson soon.

You my pals are taking Creatine? Jeeeeeeeeez bodybuilding 101 peeps..screw creatine, sure it makes you bulky fast, but the second you get off the Creatine you are losing all that mass because of the ridiculous water retention!! Just stick with protein, the results might take longer but they will also stay much longer..

Also you don't want to stick with taking creatine for an extended period of time unless you want to kiss your liver goodbye..

Lastly, if you insist on taking creatine, at least take a creatine shake BEFORE the workout and then take a protein shake AFTER because creatine provides excellent energy for your muscles that can help you do a much better workout..so you are kind of defeating the purpose of creatine by taking it after you've already done it

I had a busy day at work as well, glad it's almost over. I can't wait to play some more fucking Civ 4! The Macedonian empire has grown too large and unruly, and it is impeding the progress of my Romans. I will have to teach them a lesson soon.

Civ 4 hell yeah. That game is addicting. A little ridiculous though if you put the difficulty up over halfway. Everyone else is using nuclear power and you have just invented gunpowder.

Civ 4 hell yeah. That game is addicting. A little ridiculous though if you put the difficulty up over halfway. Everyone else is using nuclear power and you have just invented gunpowder.

I just started playing, so I'm on the lowest difficulty. Even on that though, the computer seems pretty on the ball - they expand fairly quickly, and they put up a decent resistance to attacks. It looks like I'll need to start bringing siege weapons with most of my attack forces in order to penetrate the defenses of a decent sized city. Certainly doesn't seem like the kind of game that was made for total gaming noobs.

I just got up from a wonderful nap and still a little tired from it. But, eating icecream and watching Zoolander, no I am still tired. This feels like a nice night.

I love playing Civ IV. I play on Emperor but can't get any higher than that. Very difficult especially starting near a war-like leader.

civilization 4. it's an RTS that follows a civilization from 40k bc and turn by turn you go from stone age to the space age. diplomacy, land control etc etc it's pretty awesome and time consuming.

yeah I have Civ3 and I really don't like the turn based-ness of it all. Much prefer stuff like C&C generals and A&E III, they're more polished too.

You my pals are taking Creatine? Jeeeeeeeeez bodybuilding 101 peeps..screw creatine, sure it makes you bulky fast, but the second you get off the Creatine you are losing all that mass because of the ridiculous water retention!! Just stick with protein, the results might take longer but they will also stay much longer..

Also you don't want to stick with taking creatine for an extended period of time unless you want to kiss your liver goodbye..

Lastly, if you insist on taking creatine, at least take a creatine shake BEFORE the workout and then take a protein shake AFTER because creatine provides excellent energy for your muscles that can help you do a much better workout..so you are kind of defeating the purpose of creatine by taking it after you've already done it

I was gonna say this yesterday, but then changed my mind. Really though, creatine is bad. Stick with protein shakes.

yeah I have Civ3 and I really don't like the turn based-ness of it all. Much prefer stuff like C&C generals and A&E III, they're more polished too.

The Civ series are the only turn based games I've really cared for, far as I can remember. Most of the stuff in that genre seems incredibly tedious, but with Civ I never feel like I'm just killing time doing the same shit over and over - there's always something to keep you busy, and lots of surprises as the game goes on.

I enjoy turn-based games more because I think it involves more strategy and planing rather than who can click faster and move troops more efficiently.

Lol, have you ever even used Creatine?