The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I just got back from the Golden Corral and it was so funny. There are some crazy people that go there. And it was so packed. I hate when it is packed.

I just installed AIM on my computer for the first time in 2 years. And I have no idea why. It is so funny how many people I will be deleting off it. I didn't even know people used AIM anymore, but now since I look at my buddy list, it looks like everyone kind of still does. And I just got done eating Burger Kings. It was a total fail. The fries were cold.

Back from some cool jams with my band. Keep having to play drums (instead of Lead Guitar) since our drummer is working tons at the moment. Problem is I'm self taught, and so while I can keep things going I'm not particularly creative as a drummer (yet!) But we're working on some pretty awesome shit at the moment. Every time we hit double time on the thrash outro of our song I get goosebumps!

I just installed AIM on my computer for the first time in 2 years. And I have no idea why. It is so funny how many people I will be deleting off it. I didn't even know people used AIM anymore, but now since I look at my buddy list, it looks like everyone kind of still does. And I just got done eating Burger Kings. It was a total fail. The fries were cold.

I thought you were trying to cut down on your internet habits

Just got back from the Los Angeles Zoo :kickass:

There was this Fossa thing eating a rat. It started with the head which sounded so damn crunchy, it was a little creepy, but brutal as fvk.

Just got back from guitar lessons. On the way back there was this handicapped driver that decided today was a great day for a parade.
As cars started passing him I drove closer and saw that there was a cane hanging from his left mirror. The fuck.