The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

A girl in my economics class just asked me out. She and I have been playfully fighting over the same seat in class for about a month now... I guess I was flirting. Anyway, she's pretty cute, and I was pretty surprised, so I agreed to it.

Listening to Estradasphere, just ate breakfast. Gonna go work out a little bit then head on over to the girlfriend's place. Got no university today, but I have work later on tonight. Worked on an instrumental song for my band last night with our other guitarist, it looks like it's going to be awesome. Once that's done, we're going to start recording the album.

A girl in my economics class just asked me out. She and I have been playfully fighting over the same seat in class for about a month now... I guess I was flirting. Anyway, she's pretty cute, and I was pretty surprised, so I agreed to it.

Pretty WAIF worthy story, except you were asked out in the end.

I thought you were trying to cut down on your internet habits

Oh, someone has paid attention. I wish I could say I am, but I have not. It is just so boring. I kind been trying to. Like, I only have been coming on here because I like it way more than myspace and facebook. I check them once or twice and I am done. AIM was a little experiment. I been trying though.

Sounds pretty cool dude! Now get her into metal :kickass:

1335csi-miami-horatio-pigs-fly-swin.jpg

Mathiäs;8963366 said:
Yeah, they are pretty much screwed now, being 7+ points out with only 14 games left
yep. team is not making the playoffs

set up my parents dell laptop to their Samsung 32" HD tv.
watched some Illinois basketball on espn360.com and it looked great. who knew. :cool:

Nothing, I do not want to get much into it, but a female and I fooled around and slept together(you know). She made it very cleary did not want to be in a relationship before it happened. Today I was really down thinking it would never happen again and what if it was over and how would not be able to deal with it. Anyways I just put minutes on my phone and she just sent me a voicemail. She's by far the hottest female on the entire planet and actually really like her. I can't even fucking believe this. wish me luck