The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

We had Textures + Amon Amarth and Porcupine Tree in December, but not even local pub gigs since then. My facebook page is littered with every ounce of worship. Weirdly they are the undisputed 'kings' of metal here, with every noob prancing around facebook saying "the gods are here". They are from your town aren't they?

That gave me a sense of pride and self-esteem, but then I remembered that MDF is just a week or so away from that LOG gig and that made me whimper.
Man, I thought you found Drawing Circles to be an extreme anamoly to an otherwise mediocre band. That was one heck of a show [I also think it was Kalsbeek's last show], though the cops decided to be turds and cut it short. Those guys were shocked that they got such a huge response from the Hindjews.

WTF Kalsbeek is out? :( He is one of the best parts of the goddamn band :( :( I liked Silhouettes but not as much as Drawing Circles, and the first few are kinda meh but I'm sure Textures would rock live.

Wondering what WAIF thinks of TubeWorks 6025 Tube Amp. Is it a cheap ripoff tube amp?

First Kevin, now you...when did my opinion on gear become worth anything? I don't know shit...

However, I tend to agree with Ananth. In something that small the tube won't matter much.

I just got done making a homemade pair of gauges. It was really fun and got me out of the house. Now, I wish I could only use the. I so miss my gauges.