The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

No, I just hate cats. I wouldn't tolerate the sight, sound, or smell of it. It'd be gone, in a dumpster or something.

Oh, life does? I sure hope so. I thinking about cutting out the internet completely. I know I have said it before, but then, I was feeling happy. Not, it is nothing pain. No matter what I do, go, or say, it is all crap anyways. I can only change this and I am not sure how I will.

And Eligos, of forsure it is similar to my post. I could already tell it was making fun of me. I don't expect everyone to like me and be amazed by what I post. I am sure majority hate it and wish I would stop coming on here. And that might just happen.

Listening to the new Creature with the Atom Brain cd that The End sent me for free, sounds pretty good. They also sent me a promo copy of the Norwegian Shining but I listened to a couple tracks of it and didn't really like their sound.

Christ Almighty.

BTW at this moment, I am furiously researching local/nearby music venues in my hometown to see if there are any shows worth going to when I visit home. I am homesick.

I think a lot of people on here don't like me.

And Neurotica, I don't have a boyfriend. But the guy I am talking to does have a myspace. I don't wear lip gloss, I actually hate it. I don't hate my parents. It's impossible to hate my dad because he has been dead for the last 12 years and I love my mother very much. No one forces me to do anything. I am very stubborn. I clean not just my room, but the whole house daily. I don't have a cat and if I did, it'd be dead by now. I am graduating in 9 weeks and I will be 19 this year. I am unemployed and don't have any money. I do like Legos. I not really a happy person, my life is pathetic and quite sad.

So, maybe if you incorporate all that and change it a little, it'll sound like more me and be more accurate. That might make me happy.
1. I have a boyfriend.
2. I do wear lip gloss.
3. I'm really sorry about your dad (for real).
4. I have a cat.
5. I've graduated 3 years ago and I'm 24.
6. I'm unemployed and I'm about to get out of money, so I'm searching for a job.
7. My life is pretty alright.

You took it all way too literally ;)

Just got done watering the little "container garden" I have going on. Ate breakfast, did the dishes, read the news. Probably going to the gym and playing a little Civ 4 and guitar later.

I would like a pizza, but there is no pizza in my immediate future unless I go to the fake Wal-mart or someone transport myself like 90 minutes to Hisayama to go to Costco, where I don't have a Costco card. The Costco pizza is GREAT though, only proper American pizza I have found in Japan

http://www.trial-net.co.jp/

Look at that storefront and tell me that is not a direct Wal-Mart ripoff.

In my poor industrial cow town it's pretty much the HOT SPOT for shopping. Good for $3 Engrish t-shirts. If anyone wants one I'll mail it to them in exchange for American toothpaste.