The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

BraveToaster.JPG

My boss told me this morning that I've got until the end of April to remain working here. No surprise at all given the amount of work (or lack thereof) I've had for at least the past year. At least they were nice enough to give me five weeks notice.

Ondra, I'll probably have to postpone my Europe plans indefinitely until I can find another source of income. I might need that extra $3000-$4000 as the year goes on. MDF is still on my calendar though.

So I woke up not that long ago and had my coffee, mashed potato, sandwich, veg salad, orange juice, cookies, candies milk shake, and some blue cheese. I had a fight with my bf yesterday so I woke up in a bad mood :( that's why I didn't have any appetite. Maybe it was me who caused the fight, but I still think he's a weird guy for not having a myspace page. This makes me depressed and bored. Lately I was also really bugged with a serious question that doesn't let me sleep well - what coolor of Victoria's Sectret lipgloss I should buy - pink or purple... maybe you guys could help me? Though I know you don't care! I also hate my parents, they always tell me to clean my room and after I clean it - they force me to clean theirs! I'm offended by my cat Molly, she scratched my hands yesterday, so it even hurts now... not gonna feed her ever again. I graduaded 3 years ago, and I can't wait till the next year - it will be 4 then :) I hate my work because I'm unemployed and don't have money for the new lego, but maybe after I'll clean my parents' and neighbors' rooms - my chanced will get higher. I'm a happy person, no matter what.

My boss told me this morning that I've got until the end of April to remain working here. No surprise at all given the amount of work (or lack thereof) I've had for at least the past year. At least they were nice enough to give me five weeks notice.

Ondra, I'll probably have to postpone my Europe plans indefinitely until I can find another source of income. I might need that extra $3000-$4000 as the year goes on. MDF is still on my calendar though.

That sucks. Biiiiiig hug.

I feel like neurotica doesn't like Stephan3333333.

I think a lot of people on here don't like me.

So I woke up not that long ago and had my coffee, mashed potato, sandwich, veg salad, orange juice, cookies, candies milk shake, and some blue cheese. I had a fight with my bf yesterday so I woke up in a bad mood :( that's why I didn't have any appetite. Maybe it was me who caused the fight, but I still think he's a weird guy for not having a myspace page. This makes me depressed and bored. Lately I was also really bugged with a serious question that doesn't let me sleep well - what coolor of Victoria's Sectret lipgloss I should buy - pink or purple... maybe you guys could help me? Though I know you don't care! I also hate my parents, they always tell me to clean my room and after I clean it - they force me to clean theirs! I'm offended by my cat Molly, she scratched my hands yesterday, so it even hurts now... not gonna feed her ever again. I graduaded 3 years ago, and I can't wait till the next year - it will be 4 then :) I hate my work because I'm unemployed and don't have money for the new lego, but maybe after I'll clean my parents' and neighbors' rooms - my chanced will get higher. I'm a happy person, no matter what.

And Neurotica, I don't have a boyfriend. But the guy I am talking to does have a myspace. I don't wear lip gloss, I actually hate it. I don't hate my parents. It's impossible to hate my dad because he has been dead for the last 12 years and I love my mother very much. No one forces me to do anything. I am very stubborn. I clean not just my room, but the whole house daily. I don't have a cat and if I did, it'd be dead by now. I am graduating in 9 weeks and I will be 19 this year. I am unemployed and don't have any money. I do like Legos. I not really a happy person, my life is pathetic and quite sad.

So, maybe if you incorporate all that and change it a little, it'll sound like more me and be more accurate. That might make me happy.

Are you Korean or something? Why would the cat be dead by now?

Life gets better, keep your chin up!

Oh yeah, happy birthday Ozzman. お誕生日おめでとうございます!