The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Just got back from court. Was going to testify on behalf of my room mate but the arresting officers and prosecuting witnesses were absent. Fucking waste of time.

^Church? As in the real deal or your band with "Church" somewhere in the title?

Well...different strokes, I personally haven't been to Church more than 4 times. As I got older I went to a couple and didn't like what I experienced. So I became Agnostic.

I dislike 99.99% of churches. I don't like everything about the one I am going to but I have the option to speak up if I disagree with what is being taught.

I haven't been going to any church either, but as most people here I've been a member of the church since my baptism. I felt it was time to stop economically supporting a service which I never use.

I dislike 99.99% of churches. I don't like everything about the one I am going to but I have the option to speak up if I disagree with what is being taught.

I can just imagine what church life must be like for your congregation.

"Oh great, the crazy Marine dude is on his soapbox again. I guess we won't be getting around to hymns this morning."

ahahahahaha!

I am currently stewing as an ex is going on and on and on on Skype chat about which songs to put on a romantic mix for his new girlfriend (who is a good friend of mine). Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

hahaha. it's ok. I'm a grown-up, I need to not get this stupid crap get to me. Kind of funny that half the songs on the mix were ones he put on mixes for me way back when. (all gay indie/new wave songs)

Now I am getting sleepy and going to bed soon while listening to Amorphis.

hahaha. it's ok. I'm a grown-up, I need to not get this stupid crap get to me. Kind of funny that half the songs on the mix were ones he put on mixes for me way back when. (all gay indie/new wave songs)

Well, at least hes uncreative and stale if it means anything. Also, it would be poetic justice if your friend had heard the mixes he made for you. But yes, that kind of shit happens more often than not and it sucks pretty badly. Good night regardless! Listen to Elegy :cool:

Listening to new Ruins of Beverast, first song just ended, the rest is going to be pretty epic.

Today I passed my course of english prescriptive grammar, finally.

ahahahahaha!

I am currently stewing as an ex is going on and on and on on Skype chat about which songs to put on a romantic mix for his new girlfriend (who is a good friend of mine). Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Just do what I do, tell him to shut the fuck up. Don't take shit.

Just do what Doesn't sound so fun in the brain to interrupt teh course of english poetic justice if the subject of the essay while listening to Amorphis is Last Caress by The Fucking ahahahahaha!

I guess we won't be economically supporting a being taught more than 4 times for a real Fucking waste of church PUBERTY