The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Had a bunch of meeting's today. Gonna be starting a Label,and its gonna be in this awesome 5000 sf space. gonna have a record shop, coffee/art area and a venue. Hopefully this works out, but its possible that i get to excited to early?

Im sure your going too have too work hard and their will be lot's of hardship's along the way, but remember that they'res always a long rode two lifes greatest reward's.

Im sure your going too have too work hard and their will be lot's of hardship's along the way, but remember that they'res always a long rode two lifes greatest reward's.

Since when do you write like Tom Brady? :zombie:

Had a bunch of meeting's today. Gonna be starting a Label,and its gonna be in this awesome 5000 sf space. gonna have a record shop, coffee/art area and a venue. Hopefully this works out, but its possible that i get to excited to early?

Wow thats awesome, hope it works out. Is it a sole proprietorship or will there be multiple people running it etc?

Thanks Vihris, very good point! No it wont be easy, but the working and current state of my life jsut get me down, so I want to invest my time in something that will help me grow , and many others. What has become of the music industry has to stop,especially with the Ticketmaster/livenation merger, and records not selling nearly close to the amounts they did before. I wanna find a way for small bands to bypass these major fuckheads and make a bit of money so they can quit they're dayjobs and make music as a living.I mean obviously were gonna start small, but thats my longterm goal.

and Strongoth: it will be multiple people.As it looks at this point, it will be three people owning everything ( me and two other people). Yeah I hope it works as well

P.S. Excuse my bad grammar, can't really think right now

We just played musical desks at work. I now sit two desks to the left of where I sat last year (the work year in Fukuoka starts April 1), which is closer to the phone and the public internet computer - wtf were they thinking?

Good luck panzerfaust!

Waiting for my paycheck to go through so I can start spending my money

+

Still contemplating asking chick mentioned earlier to the Paramore show. need to make up my damn mind and stop being such a bitch

if you graduated high school more than a year ago it's time to grow up and find women your own age

and by "your own age" i mean "not jailbait"

haha, i've been out of HS about 2 years now. i'm sure i should move on and generally i have but for some reason this chick has kind of snared me - i really don't want to go back down that road again haha

down that road again? you spent some time in jail?

perhaps you're more aligned with younger girls in terms of mental maturity, or they are drawn to you and you feel a strong urge to be the nurturing older man

Apparently there is a restaurant in Chicago called Kuma's Corner that serves burgers and beer and is metal themed. Anyone ever been there? The website is really fucking cheesy