The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Since it seemed to be UM relationship day, I just came back from meeting a girl at the park...it was nice out.... I bought rubbers............the rest shall go untold.

why am I telling you this? ALL I WANT IN LIFE IS TO BE EXCEPTED!

So I went to go get a bowling ball bag for $10, and I get there and there were also 2 bowling balls to go along with it, how win.

And I also just got a bunch of bonus points for the The End street team and I'm not so sure what to get, I'm thinking either some Agalloch, Ulver, Arcturus, Dissection or Virgin Black.

It is :lol:

A 2 ball roller bag is usually around $60+ and then the bowling balls were each around 10 years old, but in good condition, so they would be at least like $20+ each or something.

Thats why I like buying stuff off of craigslist. I got my car through there, a computer, a monitor, videogames, and a bunch of bowling stuff. Oh, and my job too.

I just got back from walking 7 miles. It was refreshing and got my mind of off a lot of things. I always tend to ruin things, well things get ruined. I am not sure if I am the one to blame. Now back to 14 drawings. Fun, fun, fun, fun.