The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

doing nothing. I actually was studying, but now im doing random stuff and listening to music. clearing my mind really

Nothing. Someone I kinda know just stopped over and hooked me up with vicodin for free. :)

People do care and help other people!

I'm farting because I am alone in the staffroom. Also stewing angrily at how xenophobic Japan can be. A friend of mine who is also a civil servant but is fluent in Japanese and works for city hall vs. at a school is being kicked out of his apartment because his landlord didn't realize the city (his employer) was renting to a foreigner. He has been living there for almost a year, speaks excellent Japanese and is of Asian descent, and pays all his bills on time. What the FUCK ugh troglodytes.

So I've got all these strange wiggling zebra-patterns in my peripheral vision right now, seemingly out of nowhere. It's pretty trippy. Has all that sleep deprivation finally caught up with me?

only about 17 hours. I'm not losing nights of sleep or anything, just not getting enough of it through the week and not catching up on it over weekends. In other words, the same as probably 70% of working people. I'm speacial!

So I've got all these strange wiggling zebra-patterns in my peripheral vision right now, seemingly out of nowhere. It's pretty trippy. Has all that sleep deprivation finally caught up with me?

My visions gets fucked up all the time. I see stuff buzzing, or pulsating. Also I see alot of things in my peripherals as well, like SPiders, spots of light and something along the lines of what you mentioned. Never figured out what causes it

Sometimes I get dizzy and lightheaded, almost to the point of where I black out, and I think it has something to do with my mild sodium deficiency. Hardly has happened in the past few months though.

Just got back from my long ass day.

Worked 10 - 6 due to it being a shipment day. Ended up talking to the girl at my work and invited her to come along and she said she'd love to, just has to ask her mom since it is 2 hours away (mentioned she was just going to say a bunch of work people were going haha) :) so hopefully that is a good sign there, and we ended up talking for a good half hour before I ended up leaving.

Went over to see my friend and we ended up hanging out at the mall with a friend of ours and her boyfriend, got drug along clothes shopping and I ended up buying two paramore shirts

paramore.png

parateesp.jpg

then went to buffalo wild wings with my friend and her boyfriend, got some delicious garlic Parmesan wings as well as some awesome mango habanero wings, then went to Baskin Robins to get ice cream :3

Drinking coffee....it seems to be some sort of German knock-off of Nabob, but will do.

And listening to CDs on a portable CD player. I don't always listen to the actual CDs but I tend to do this whenever I buy a ton of CDs and besides, the first listen is always better on a CD player.