The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I won't spoil it for you but it's been damn near impossible eating pork taco shit as much as getting your balls, then sleep.

Ah whatever, I woke up this morning and everything was fine, life is too short to let dumb bullshit keep me down. We're friends now and I am really good friends with his girlfriend, so I'm going to be a cheerleader.

Plus I left out the detail that umm I set them up. WIN for me!

Rocked up to work over an hour late and no one has said anything because everyone has been coming and going as they please this week. Met new English teacher I'll be working with next year, turns out he drove me and my boyfriend around to and from a party last year?!

Just do what Doesn't sound so fun in the brain to interrupt teh course of english poetic justice if the subject of the essay while listening to Amorphis is Last Caress by The Fucking ahahahahaha!

I guess we won't be economically supporting a being taught more than 4 times for a real Fucking waste of church PUBERTY

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

I am eating cheesecake and laughing so hard, so hard. My 4 year old cousin is staying the night because her sisters are sick and we though we would keep her for a night or two so she doesn't get sick and she was just like "Steph, Steph, Steph, let's talk about our grandmas dying.", one of the funnies things I have heard all day.

Nothing goes better with an angsty, forlorn poetry session than a tummy full of yummylicious key lime pie! :tickled:

Drinking green tea and eating a large bowl of apple sauce while contemplating inviting this chick I work with to go see Paramore with me

Listening to Lust of Decay...

Thinking about a story I was told earlier.

So, this guy that isnt perfectly right lives next to my aunt. He's supposed to be okay to live on his own, he's not THAT bad off.

He calls his mother at work a couple days ago... He tells her he caught a troll. She dismisses it, of course and goes back to work. Three more times throughout the day he calls her and tells her this.

After work, she decides to come over and talk him out of it...

A midget Jehovah's witness had came to his house that morning... He grabbed the man and threw him in the closet and barricaded it.

Listening to Lust of Decay...

Thinking about a story I was told earlier.

So, this guy that isnt perfectly right lives next to my aunt. He's supposed to be okay to live on his own, he's not THAT bad off.

He calls his mother at work a couple days ago... He tells her he caught a troll. She dismisses it, of course and goes back to work. Three more times throughout the day he calls her and tells her this.

After work, she decides to come over and talk him out of it...

A midget Jehovah's witness had came to his house that morning... He grabbed the man and threw him in the closet and barricaded it.

Wait, so your mom's neighbor kidnapped a midget?