The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Getting ready for bed, as I have.have to work in the morning..

I then have a closing shift on easter that i picked up because my family stuff is in the morning and a few coworkers were having their stuff later in the day (but it turns out the person who was scheduled to close that day in photo who doesn't celebrate easter fucken can't come in because he has to ride the bus there and back and they don't run past a certain time ...)

Which leaves me and a manager by ourselves on Easter fucken Sunday :\ Pretty busy day.

Hopefully though this guy I called up will be able to come in so we can have at least one more person.

Nothing, an old girlfriend of mine just stopped over and she goes to me 'i look like a slut'. I told her she looked lke a slut and it was pretty hot. She just left, but she'll be back. If she wants me to bang her. If not fuck her. I hate her.

Wow, I just woke up and I can't believe I slept through this day. I guess it is not to hard when you really don't have too many responsibilities (or life). I'm either going to smoke or play Dante's Inferno. Maye even both, I don't know. It depends when my family leaves.

Not having a life = KVLT :headbang:

Also, I'm pretty sure sleeping through the day is one of Brule's Rules :lol:.

Drinking.

Just finished watching new Doctor Who.

Cute redhead with terrifyingly long legs is new assistant.
I'm okay with this.

NICE.
Looking forward to DVD release.

Andy, are you planning on sending me stuff for the metalzone, or do I need to come to Lowell and do something related to the almost-comical difference in our heights?