The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Prepare yourself for the unlikely event that the other party tries to collect from you.

Other than that, yeah, I don't think it's worth reporting since you're not planning on selling it and it's just a bruise.

The other party's bumper is completely undamaged so its extremely unlikely they would report it. I looked her up and she's a spanish professor here XD and everyone said she's nice and so on so I'm not expecting anything bad to happen (it would be cool if she would've offerred me some cash or something though!).

It all depends on who died really. I mean, while losing a grandparent is obviously hard and sad, it is timely I guess. So if you're gonna celebrate the life of someone who lived a long and good life, that's fine. But I don't think you can do the same for an untimely death.

So it's some czech pagan tradition that today every year people burn fucking witches, they make some kind of big witch out of various stuff and then lit it the fuck up. It's cool imo. I will participate this year. Ha!

Onder, that kind of rules :lol:

It kind of does, but it has not to become a children festival, the fire has to be lit at night when there are drunk faggots shouting bullshit and staggering around the big fucking fire of flames :kickass: Then it has the right atmosphere.

Nothing, I would just like to be left alone for awile. It would be really nice.

I'm getting ready for a job interview today. I hope that if I get this job, that it is not like Toys R Us. You go there every so often and you think it would awesome to work there, but when you do work there, it sucks.