The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

The last one is hardly a major factor in my work life (I've only had one since I started the job), but yeah your first two points are pretty good ones.

I gotta say I'm jealous of people who have enough money where they can work unpaid internships or volunteer beyond the age of Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts.

As I posted before on gamers thread my character is El Fuerte. I mostly play online, and arcade mode annoys me a lot. When I come with contact with players that use Sagat he is pretty easy.

The thing is that El Fuerte has very quick attacks that can come from above or below so I can confuse the fuck out of people whether to block in crouching position or in standing position. This technique is pretty effective on characters like Ryu, Ken and Sagat. Gamers often pick Abel, he is strong and frustrating as hell. Blanka is fucking impossible once people know how to play him and I get so fucking angry playing with him I punch myself in the face. Chun-Li is also very hard.

Again, I'm not fighting actual people, but on the harder levels of the game when el fuerte gets insane, I just wait until he starts running or jumps off the wall and spam tiger knee... It'll usually catch him jumping in and knocks him back or leapfrogs over the slide (tiger knee is the reason other than sagat's reach on heavy kick I choose him over akuma or ken, fuck ryu.. it's fast and covers so much space)... spam a couple fireballs as he tries to get up and just keep repeating it. Otherwise he's one of the tougher characters for sure.

Having an unexpected day off work. It's now 11am, I've just had breakfast, it's pouring rain outside, and I'm looking forward to an exciting day of internet and online gaming.

Hey Krig, I had a dream the other night that you gave me a shotgun and were showing me how to use it and it was just in time because all this crazy shit went down and I had to run around and blow a bunch of bad guy's heads off with it. I never usually dream about online stuff and I have no idea what any of this means, but thanks.

Krig let's have an eating contest against each other and then go to a gun show and then a monster truck rally. Teach me your ways of life.