The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Can't go to Taiwan, looks like im going to plan a trip to Tokyo for labor day weekend. Will you make love to me while im there Krampus?

Can't go to Taiwan, looks like im going to plan a trip to Tokyo for labor day weekend. Will you make love to me while im there Krampus?

ew no plus Tokyo sucks.

Sitting on the floor at Ted Stevens airport in Anchorage. Ironic how he died in a plane crash two days ago...

Taipei airport again. Went on the free tour this morning and saw a really badass temple and expensive pottery and our guide made everyone guess where we were from. Our 3 person tour unit consisted of me, my Japanese friend and a Korean girl. No one could tell. See, all Chinamen are the same.

5 hours til my flight back to Fukuoka. I'm so sick of traveling and yesterday when I was eating king salmon jerky at Anchorage airport some kid started puking in a bag. Bye bye appetite.

I guess that I'm going to go take a nap, because I can't even manage to be online right now without feeling like shit.

enjoying being wide awake at 2:21 in my apartment. i kind of want to go running but my legs still feel terrible from being on planes for 18 hours and it might not be smart. met my new neighbor, i hope i like her better once i'm more rested.