The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Going to New York with the family tomorrow...down tomorrow, back Sunday. Seems like a total waste of time for such a short trip but I'll get to hang out with my bestest friend ever so it's all good. Also, pizza that doesn't suck ass. Seriously Montreal, wtf? I can only eat it when I'm drunk and even then I know it sucks.

Just bought this awesome Swiss Army knife.I like crap like this and plan on carrying it with me at all times in case of an emergency.
41WYRS2DKFL.jpg

Just bought this awesome Swiss Army knife.I like crap like this and plan on carrying it with me at all times in case of an emergency.
41WYRS2DKFL.jpg

Emergencies being; screwing a screw in, opening a box, filing a nail, measuring your penis, reading small print, sawing a stick in half, or cutting a piece of paper. lol :p

^^ I must have the 'Victorinox Swiss Army SwissChamp XAVT':headbang: this is an awesome collectors item and just a flatout cool 'thing'.Umm sorry it's different what the hell is that??:yow:

Every time I always see Swiss Army Knives with everything out, I always see them used as a way to sexually torture someone.

There's alot of poking and prodding and cutting that could be done with them.I don't know why the fuck i bought it but I was thinking of buying a pocket knife and i've always wanting one of these.A knife that can save lives as well as take them away!