The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Trying to decide what band shirts to order.. money's tight so I'm only thinking of getting a couple, theres just so many options! A deathspell omega one would be nice but I can only find Inquisitors of Satan and I don't really want that one. Also thinking of an onward to golgatha shirt. Left hand path would be cool too. Or a Darkthrone shirt. Or maybe Morbid Angel, Emperor, or Gorgoroth. Fuck, too many options.

Drinking a couple shots to sedate my aching hangover.

Having an entire bottle of vodka, plus a few beers, plus drinking at least 4 tilts the tall cans (alcoholic energy drinks 8%) has lead me to have the worst hangover of my life, I had a lot of stuff I was going to do today but instead I'm just miserable.

Other than that life is peachy.

pics granted

swissarmybitch.jpg

Drinking a couple shots to sedate my aching hangover.

Having an entire bottle of vodka, plus a few beers, plus drinking at least 4 tilts the tall cans (alcoholic energy drinks 8%) has lead me to have the worst hangover of my life, I had a lot of stuff I was going to do today but instead I'm just miserable.

Other than that life is peachy.

That sounds horrendous

Took limbs to the street, mowed the backyard.
Not as hot as its been outside so it wasnt that bad.
and my backyard is covered in trees, so no sun gets back there.
The reason why none of the grass is dead from the lack of rain.

Listening to Negură Bunget, chatting with this metal-loving chick I met on Reddit today (also attends my school, ftw!).

SPOILERS: She realizes that you're short and you like slam death and she immediately loses interest.