The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

reddit's pretty entertaining from time to time. Krampus, I posted a picture sometime ago of somebody giving advice on Koreans whose username was Krampus and you freaked out (obviously not that much)

that's right, that's right. memory coming back

10:00 is it time to go home yet? jesus fucking christ. oh fuck the cafeteria is closed, looks like today is a NO LUNCH day

Home from NYC. Saturday I went out with my friend from Montreal and wound up getting drunker than I should have, since I was supposed to be back at the hotel my family was staying at by midnight. Got lost on the subway (the system has gone to shit, apparently), and wound up having to take a cab. The fucker went the wrong way for a while and I ended up getting out, stiffing him half the fare, and walking home. Today we went clothes shopping, ate cannoli, and went home. Can't wait to go back to Montreal. Honey Moon is an absolutely fantastic beer.

Nope. General bit of advice to everyone: avoid Krampus's care package exchange program.
New York is pretty rad, but I would definitely rather live in Montreal.

Just finished a paper for school. About to go enjoy some Burzum. Can't wait to get started at Arby's in a few weeks! Not.

Well, at the moment I'm going to sleep
18235e.gif

Totally rocking out

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U406VA285oA&feature=related[/ame]

Trying not to commit suicide out of boredom and homesickness

Cafeteria is closed today and it's too hot to go outside so I had a mug of instant miso soup for lunch. C-

haha it's fine, I'll get used to it and be my usual carefree self soon. I'm still jet lagged and only got back Friday night at midnight.