The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Finally got my care package from Krampus.
Contents:
Magazine containing pictures of bizarre Japanese fashion.
2 small plastic packages. One of them has the letters "FOOD" on it so I assume they contain some sort of snack.
A package of facial paper.
A packet of postcards.
A bowl of microwaveable...something.
A 100ml bottle of "Ukon no chikara." It has a picture of a ginger root on it, so I imagine this is some sort of ginger sauce.
A grey T-shirt reading "Landers High Drunkers Night You have to be 20 to drink."
A black T-shirt reading "Attractive Live Drop You Vivid Colours...Go At You Is...The Best"
All in all I still think Japan is a land of bat-shit crazy anime characters but Krampus is good to her word.

It's face wipes for when it's too hot. Save them.

The "FOOD" thing are just little figurines, do not eat. The other one you can eat. The microwaveable stuff is udon noodles, which are a tasty snack/quick meal. The magazine has naked people on it and in it which was the point. I hope the shirts fit and I thought the postcards would go nicely on a wall or something in your dorm room.

Cousins just left back to Connecticut. Went hiking yesterday, and then swam in the lake. Today we went to Rockland to take a walk down this rock thing with a lighthouse at the end, went into downtown Rockland and ate food, then went to go play some mother fucking minigolf.

The "FOOD" thing are just little figurines, do not eat. The other one you can eat.
Fucking awesome logic there.

The magazine has naked people on it and in it which was the point.
It does? Oh, so it does...I was reading it backwards. The Japanese are bizarre people who take naked pics with their infants.

I hope the shirts fit.

Krampus-shirt003.jpg

WAIF shirt looks ok to me but maybe a bit short and boxy. i thought the size S would be too small in the shoulders/lengthwise for sure since it would almost fit me and i am 5'4.

you will definitely be the only person in Montreal with that shirt unless you have Japanese students who are not ashamed of A) wearing incorrect English on a shirt and B) shopping at a cheap ass store!

A bit small but could be worse. I'll wear it in situations that maximize the irony. I am definitely not a small...

I have nothing to do this evening so I'll probably get drunk with some ugly people.