The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have an Ibanez Iceman Arondite in my cupboard that I can't really play and I'm wondering what to do with it. I think it's worth about £150. I also have a fairly shit but barely used line 6 amp. I just think if I haven't had the balls/ self discipline to learn in the year or so that I've had the fucking thing then maybe I should sell it. On the other hand the model was discontinued after one year ages ago and in like 20 years maybe it will be valuable. It is a solid body mahogany thing with a number on it.

Just cleaned the house, then went and voted. Pretty worried we're going to have a conservative government back in power by the end of the day.

Lots of people I know are voting for the Greens but I feel like they're just giving The Liberal Party more strength by not voting Labor.

It's gonna be damn intersting that's for sure.I'll always vote labour but Rudd should've been more supportive, if they lose he should take some of the blame.Yeah I think the greens are gonna do very well.

I don't know if ousting Rudd was such a great idea tbh. Labor now look completely unstable and like a bunch of backstabbers to the general public.

The last few days I've had a pretty nasty feeling that the Coalition are going to get in. I voted Greens in the Senate (as I always do) and thought pretty hard about my House of Reps vote and gave it to the Greens in the end. Labor really hasn't done anything to earn my vote. Hopefully if they get back in, all the votes they lose to the Greens will serve as a wake up call and get them to shift their arses into gear. But really, Gillard is only slightly less uninspiring than Abbott. At least she drinks a real man's drink!

If the Liberal Party didn't get rid of Malcolm Turnbull they'll win the election easily imho.

I probably would've voted Greens but I don't agree with their refugee policies personally.