The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

I have a mild hangover, drinking water and coffee, thinking what to do. I'd be up to some fun today, what should I do? What would you do if you were me in Prague? I'll post pics.

Go on the pull.

Nah. I will introduce you to the situation. It's 14:54, saturday, sunny in Prague, no clouds and shit. I don't want to go to a pub or a club, I just want to do something. But what.

EDIT: Also, I have only a little amount of money, like 15USD.

Will be happy when people in every "democratic" nation realize that major parties work for the same people and none of them will make the country better for the average voter.

Will be happy when people in every "democratic" nation realize that major parties work for the same people and none of them will make the country better for the average voter.

What do you think of the Swiss political system of direct democracy?

Haven't gone to a fine typical brazilian barbecue house (we call it Churrascaria) in ages. Getting ready to go for dinner ;)

In case you're wondering how the fuck it's pronouced, it's pretty easy. Here it goes :D

Shoo/Has*/Car/eea

*Not sounding like the verb to have, it's more like the "a" from Bar, or Car.

There you go, you're speaking good / useful portuguese. BTW you guys really need to go to a Churrascaria if you're a meat eater. It's amazing.

Moved into my dorm room. Left some shit at home, but I'll be alright. About to go play board games with my floor fellow and whoever else is feeling sociable.

Wiping yogurt off of my shirt, going to Fukuoka city to go to the BUFFET and see Man-Purse's band play tonight with a bunch of friends.