The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

Relaxing after just taking my new car for a spin.It's friggin awesome compared to my last one,it even has all it's windows intact with a sick sound system and mags and stuff.That chick who ran into my old car did me a huge favour :)

Will be happy when people in every "democratic" nation realize that major parties work for the same people and none of them will make the country better for the average voter.

I don't agree. I think the differences between the right & left are probably less than they used to be, but there are still differences.

Looks like we're probably going to have a hung parliament for the first time since WWII. Apparently England had the same thing happen at their last election. There's a definite dissatisfaction with both the major parties atm. The Greens have recorded their strongest show of support ever.

I'm going to see a friend playing baseball and then get drunk. So American.

NOOOOOOOOO!
I don't want to be that guy who hangs out in his room playing video games...I CAN'T! I WON'T!
I want to go randomly stalk other people on my floor but I'm talking to my drummer on FB.

Why is it so important that new laws get passed? What I would like to see in the US is at least a two year stretch where Congress repealed the multiplicity of unnecessary/bad laws on the books.

That is a good point,sometimes change is a bad thing and it's going to be interesting to see how both of the major parties deal with this situation.

Lamenting the changes in my body that are coming with not smoking. Everything has just slowed down. It takes me like 30 minutes to poop and I'm constantly hungry, like all day every day even though I drink like 3 liters of water.

Enjoying the sweet flavour of victory...Corinthians just beat one of our biggest rivals (Sao Paulo FC) 3x0. What an epic match! Damn, this feels so good...:D

Oh, and Ronaldo's still out. He's fat as a sumo wrestler, guess we'll never see him playing again :(